Sony Diwali offers !!!

pannags

Hey Sony fans,

Diwali time is always something to look forward to, especially if you aspire to bring home a Sony.

As with every passing year, Sony has come out with freebies and a really inviting lucky draw.

Offer period begins on the 8th of Oct - tommorow - in most parts of India.

Here's more ...

Experience Sony 3D this Diwali

Cheers and happy Dasara,
Pannags

I see the price listed here is 1.23k. I remember seeing at 1.19k here (and its 3D LED) in TOI in bangalore edition a day or two before with all those freebies as mentioned in the advt.

I see the price listed here is 1.23k. I remember seeing at 1.19k here (and its 3D LED) in TOI in bangalore edition a day or two before with all those freebies as mentioned in the advt.

Well, I too saw that advt. and I have to say that it is really an amazing offer. For Rs 1,19,000 one can get 40 inches HX800 3D LED TV, two 3D glasses (worth Rs 13000), SONY 3D Blue Ray player (worth Rs 19900), Nine 3D blue Ray titles (worth Rs 9000) and a sound speaker (worth Rs 19990). This is a steal as one is getting a complete 3D setup for Rs. 1,19,000.:licklips:
But it is very surprising to see that other major electronics giants such as Samsung have not come up with such an exciting offer. Around 15 days back, I happened to have a demo of Samsung 3D LED. The 40 incher was priced at Rs 1,25,000 (M.R.P.). But it should be available at around Rs. 1,15,000 in the Market as Dealers usually offer a good bargain on Samsung. SONY is equally notorious for selling most of its products at MRP. Anyways, this offer from SONY is very exciting and inviting.:clapping:
:)Happy shopping to all the potential buyers.:)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back