Sony W450 series 40 or 46?

kiran2kirun

Hi All,

I live in UK and planning to gift a LCD to my brother. I have narrow downed to Sony W450 series. I am little confused whether to take a 40 or 46 inch. The distance of viewing is 6.3 Feet. I see in sony.in site that 40 inch is available and 46 isn't.. do you guyz know when is the 46 inch gonna be in market? and wats the best price that i can get for 40 inch as well as 46 inch? any other models that u can recommend apart from W series?

Thanks a bunch.

As you are in England, why dont you go to few retailers and look around for the TVs and see which ones looks better for the input sources.

I personally would go for a 42inch for 6 ft viewing distance unless your bro is going to be watching HD broadcast and DVD when I would go for 50 inches.

Hi All,

I live in UK and planning to gift a LCD to my brother. I have narrow downed to Sony W450 series. I am little confused whether to take a 40 or 46 inch. The distance of viewing is 6.3 Feet. I see in sony.in site that 40 inch is available and 46 isn't.. do you guyz know when is the 46 inch gonna be in market? and wats the best price that i can get for 40 inch as well as 46 inch? any other models that u can recommend apart from W series?

Thanks a bunch.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back