Sos!!

RoyalBengal

Hiya everyone,

I've been following this site for a few days ,basis a recommendation by a friend. Phew! this place is teeming with information.
But like most new comers I have'nt been able to come to a conclusion on what to buy , though I have shortlisted the following 5.1 a/v+speaker component.Need advice on whether this package would fly,or for alternatives within a max out budget of Rs.40k:

The Yamaha RX-V467 with Mission MV-DS 5.1 (can I get the a/v cheaper at Dubai, dunno if I can convince a friend to get the speakers as well)
Keen on the Mission speakers as Croma is selling the 5.1 for approx Rs.19k presently and to an 'untrained' ear ,it sounded pretty good.(not to mention the delicious price point :),i think this model is now discontinued from the mission line up,perhaps that why)
Also what cables should I get?

Ideally would have liked to have a video upscaling facility , but within this range pls suggest the way forward.

Thanks v much.

Get the quote from alfa too. Most of the times Alfa will beat everyone ( for items with bill n warentee too!)

Yamaha pairs with mission spk well & MVDS are good if you are keen on HT only.For pure music listening,they may not be upto the mark.AVR can be available for lesser price @ Dubai,but think of Custom & warrenty too.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back