Source vs Amplification where would you put the 35000$

Nagra 300p -> Devore O96

I use only an online UPS so far to protect my amp. Too many powercuts in Goa.

I have an Acoustic Revive powerstrip on order, but it will take sometime to get to me.
You have got a very good tube based revealing system...A good power conditioner/transformer/regenerator would likely improve the system performance but you have to try it in your music room. One item that helped me a lot on the power situation is a set of good audiophile quality receptacles. I use Furutech GTX-D NCF(R) receptacles in my system and these units work like a virtual power conditioning unit in my system lowering the overall noise level of my system....

One good thing
You have got a very good tube based revealing system...A good power conditioner/transformer/regenerator would likely improve the system performance but you have to try it in your music room. One item that helped me a lot on the power situation is a set of good audiophile quality receptacles. I use Furutech GTX-D NCF(R) receptacles in my system and these units work like a virtual power conditioning unit in my system lowering the overall noise level of my system....
One good thing about staying with Nagra eco-system is that the power and vibrations are taken care of. My DAC, Preamp have their own capacitor based power supply that completes negates the need for PCs and conditioners etc, and come with VFS bases and spikes for vibration control.

Only the amp needs some form of power conditioning (it has its own VFS).

I just bought an Acoustic Revive passive power conditioner/powerstrip, let's see how that works.

For the life of me , I could never enjoy music with a laptop\htpc placed in the chain. I don’t have a single exotic gear in my chain , my entire setup costs less than the speaker cables of some of the folks here - but I have heard high end equipment on DACs and network streamers, they have never surpassed the simple joys of a needle drop.
I enjoy the needle drop too, missed it a bit, so bought an analog deck recently for fun. Perhaps it could even beat my DAC?!o_O Who knows.

I enjoy the needle drop too, missed it a bit, so bought an analog deck recently for fun. Perhaps it could even beat my DAC?!o_O Who knows.
It doesn’t have to beat it ... It can have a different sound signature and can give you a different flavour to the same music which you perhaps might like , or not. :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back