Speaker and sub woofer recommendations

naveen22

Hi,
I've narrowed down to the Denon1700H as my AVR. My home theater room size is 14*30. I'm looking for some reasonable speakers setup preferably 7.1 or 7.2
I want to do the entire speaker setup within 1.5L. What would be my best options for the whole speaker setup.

Depends on what your ears like. I didn't like the Polk ES15 qnd fell in love with Wharfdale Diamond 12.1 in 10 minutes.

You need to start auditioning speakers.

Things to ponder for you:
- For a 7.2 setup, do you have enough sources to justify the 7 channels?
- Would you want Atmos?

Hi,
I've narrowed down to the Denon1700H as my AVR. My home theater room size is 14*30. I'm looking for some reasonable speakers setup preferably 7.1 or 7.2
I want to do the entire speaker setup within 1.5L. What would be my best options for the whole speaker setup.
JBL stage series is a decent choice you can make in that budget for your room size.

Prateek sir tell me one thing for 1.5 lakh budget taga 607 is better or jbl stage series A120 is better? Which has more output in terms of movies or music? Planning to connect it with denon 680 or marantz nr1510

Prateek sir tell me one thing for 1.5 lakh budget taga 607 is better or jbl stage series A120 is better? Which has more output in terms of movies or music? Planning to connect it with denon 680 or marantz nr1510
1.5 for Speaker package or with AVR?

How far will you sit from the speakers?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back