Speaker cabinet builders in Hyderabad

rdhanwada

Hi All,

Does anybody know of good carpenters who can build speaker enclosures in Hyderabad?

I am trying to build the ZRT2.5's. I got the kit with the assembled crossovers from Madisound. Now I need to build the enclosures.

I tried contacting couple of local carpenters and they do not seem to take up such kind of work.

Thanks in advance,
Rajesh

Hi All,

Does anybody know of good carpenters who can build speaker enclosures in Hyderabad?

I am trying to build the ZRT2.5's. I got the kit with the assembled crossovers from Madisound. Now I need to build the enclosures.

I tried contacting couple of local carpenters and they do not seem to take up such kind of work.

Thanks in advance,
Rajesh

20+years back I had a pair got done from one of the shop on Bank Street ( somewhere near Supreme cassette: 5-10 shop away towards Koti - they normally sell the speakers that we all know is used in most of the places on the road. Had taken Balton 6" woofers and Philips Tweeter and given to them from the nearby shop ( opposite lane of supreme - i guess).

You could try there, but not sure if these people still do it.

Pandu

Do take some time to verify that the carpenter can do the job nicely with a good finish. Remember, in the long run, crossovers may not be visible, but the entire enclosure will!

Pandu

Do take some time to verify that the carpenter can do the job nicely with a good finish. Remember, in the long run, crossovers may not be visible, but the entire enclosure will!

@GeorgeO,

Thanks for the suggestion.

This is actually Rajesh, Pandu's younger brother. I got inspired by him to take upon this project.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back