speaker for AV receiver

shamu

i got onkyo tx sr 309 av receiver. i dont have any idea about good speakers.
can anyone suggest execellent speakers (book shelf or tower, centre, rear) . my budget is below 30000.

Last edited:
i got onkyo tx sr 309 av receiver. i dont have any idea about good speakers.
can anyone suggest execellent speakers (book shelf or tower, centre, rear) . my budget is below 30000.

Really depends on several factors. What size is your room to start off with, and how do you intend to mount/place the 5.1 speakers. I ask this cause often times I have seen people buying top of the line FS and BS speakers when their room is ideally suited for satellite speakers.

Really depends on several factors. What size is your room to start off with, and how do you intend to mount/place the 5.1 speakers. I ask this cause often times I have seen people buying top of the line FS and BS speakers when their room is ideally suited for satellite speakers.
room size is 23x13. iam in though of placing the av receiver below the LED TV so that TV is connected to AV receiver and AV receiver to all speakers. I have concealing wire provision on the top for two front speakers and another two wires for rear speakers) i dont have provision for sub woofer. so this is situation. kindly suggest me apart from "Taga 606se 5.0 package will be perfect for your budget." thank u

Hello,
The other option would be polk tl1600 5.1 package and wharfadale dx-1 package. Both are around 40k

Both of these have a 8inch sub and 5 satellite speakers but your room is big and i don't know if these will be able to do the justice. I am sure you woukd need to upgrade the sub soon.

Other than these, you can mix and match: maybe get taga FS for frount and bookshelf for surround and a decent 10inch sub.

as i dont have clear pic on speakers, kindly tell me is it necessary to have a sub woofer.

With Onkyo I would look at Wharfedale speakers. Onkyo tend to be on the brighter side, the warm nature of Wharfedales should provide a nice signature, in my opinion.

MaSh

room size is 23x13. iam in though of placing the av receiver below the LED TV so that TV is connected to AV receiver and AV receiver to all speakers. I have concealing wire provision on the top for two front speakers and another two wires for rear speakers) i dont have provision for sub woofer. so this is situation. kindly suggest me apart from "Taga 606se 5.0 package will be perfect for your budget." thank u

23 feet wide or long in respect to your display? And do you have the entire wall behind the TV or are there doors there?

Mix and match may be out of budget:
Here are some models to audition:
Bookshelf: Polk s15, boston a26, dali zensor 3
Surrounds: polk T15, boston a23, jbl control 1
Sub: bic f12, taga120, polk psw10

can i buy dali zensor 3 bookshelf speakers (one pair) from amazon (great indian sale). is this worth. can anyone suggest please

Hi you can....there is no discount on them it seems...these are a little placement specific....pump in 100 watts rms at 8 ohms...they sing well

some people advice me to go for package instead of going separate brand for front speakers, rear speakers, centre since the combination on front, back and centre will give not equal distribution, that is front speakers may be soft, or loud etc.
is it so?
i just wind off dali zensor 3 for front speakers since the budget goes to 90k

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back