Speaker Purchase from US

micjak77

Hey folks ...just one simple question. If we want to buy speakers from US is there anything like the 110 volt stuff that comes to picture like it is for AV receiver or can we simply pick up any speaker we like without having to worry about step up or down. I am referring to passive speakers here. Please tell me I am planning to pick up something from 20 North.

hi,

There should not be any problems with the speakers like we have for other devices. If you are getting a very good deal, just go for it.

Even I am planning for a pair of bookshelves, I am quite impressed by the sony bookshelves from 20north, but just could not digest paying 10K for
shipping alone.

Cheers!

hi,

There should not be any problems with the speakers like we have for other devices. If you are getting a very good deal, just go for it.

Even I am planning for a pair of bookshelves, I am quite impressed by the sony bookshelves from 20north, but just could not digest paying 10K for
shipping alone.

Cheers!

Thanks Buddy for clearing my doubt. But just a suggestion why would you consider Sony bookshelves when there are so many other brands. Sony's competence doesnt exactly lie in speaker manufacture. You might wanna rethink.

Hi,

Thanks and you are right! I was a little attracted to it, but currently my eyes are on wharfdale bookshelves, just waiting around for a good deal!:D

Cheers!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back