Speakers for my denon 2500 h 7.2 av receiver.

girishtd8262

Kindly suggest what speakers to buy for upgrading my home theatre.currently I have dali lektor 6 floor standing speakers dali ikon vokal centre speaker.surround wharfedale speakers.velodyne impact 12" subwoofer

Kindly suggest what speakers to buy for upgrading my home theatre.currently I have dali lektor 6 floor standing speakers dali ikon vokal centre speaker.surround wharfedale speakers.velodyne impact 12" subwoofer
You may try out the ones from Indiq. I liked their range of FS and BS. There is one called Platinum Achal and it’s got very good sound presence and I felt they are better than most of the FS that’s available around costing more than a lakh.
It’s made in India and they say they can custom make the cabinets or the front baffel to match with the home interiors based on the our preference and their warranty terms and conditions are also fantastic is what I felt. They say if we want to upgrade the speakers in about a year or so we can do that and they buy back the old one at the same cost it’s been picked up. That’s something impressed me too.
You can get in touch with them and try auditioning it to see how it feels for you. I was really amazed the way it sounded and planning on getting myself one very soon.

Try and audition the speakers and feel it for yourself. Happy hunting.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back