Speakers for RXV-465

rajeshindalkar

Hi,

I had just bought my first ever AV receiver YAMAHA RX-V465.
I would like to purchase speakers for this reciver.
My music preferenc is Playing Guitar - 25%, listening Audio songs- 35% & watching movies is 40%.
I have heard polk Audio TSI400 Series with CS-10 as centre & PSW110 as Sub
I liked this speakers but my budget is very tight around 30000 INR
I have enquired about Mission 34I series
can anyone please guide me regarding it will be really helpful to take the decision.

Thank you,

Rajesh

Thank you spirovious
Where should i get the Demo as I am staying in Pune for Mission MVDS but I searched on net regarding this but i nowhere found the reviews & specification.
secondly if you can tell what it includes with it will be better to understand

Thank you

Thanks secondly if you can tell what it includes with it will be better to understand like Sub,Centre becoz am not able find the review of this on Internet Mission MVDS

Thank you friend,

As I dont want compromise on quality sepakers can anyone guide me that which are the best speakers in Rs. 35K segment or if more budget required what will be prioritities to purchase one by one like first i will take Tower,Then Surround & then Subwoofer likewise at the same it will give good pleasure of listening music as well as Movies.Main thing it will jell with my YAMAHA RX-V 465 receiver.

Thanks,

Rajesh

how much you paid for the yamaha rx-v465
just enquiring bec i am gonna buy that one
and how is the quality

actually my brother brought us from US @329$
I have to take the speakers for that tf cant tell you & i will post as soon as i get the speakers
I am taking demos for Mission MVDS & Energy

Hi,

I had just bought my first ever AV receiver YAMAHA RX-V465.
I would like to purchase speakers for this reciver.
My music preferenc is Playing Guitar - 25%, listening Audio songs- 35% & watching movies is 40%.
I have heard polk Audio TSI400 Series with CS-10 as centre & PSW110 as Sub
I liked this speakers but my budget is very tight around 30000 INR
I have enquired about Mission 34I series
can anyone please guide me regarding it will be really helpful to take the decision.

Thank you,

Rajesh

If you intend to play guitar with the HT speakers then they will go bust soon. I say, get some pro audio speakers.

For listening to music and movies, start with Polk if you like the sound and add L/R first. then upgrade to remaining ones as finances permit.

Hi Rajesh,

You got AVR from US,most of US avr has 110V powersupply & we need a converting powersupply(250V to 110).Thats step down Transformer.

If it is dual one,then you must have switched it to 250V.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back