Speakers to go with Denon 1612 (new)

Thanks for your feedback on these, those are removed from the wannable lists, but i need floorstand/ tower speaker for the look & feel im planning to ...

Thanks mate, will search on those

Cool, thanks, will keep these in mind too.

on other note, im changing my plans for avr, from "AVR-1312 or AVR-1612" to AVR-1612 or AVR-1912.

i feel im hijacking the thread by J VISHNU VARDHAN, but making a duplicate thread is just don't seems to be alright.

I have no issues. To continue, I find book shelves are better cos they take less space and sound very good. With Jamo C603 u dont need subs. I'wl keep u posted after i audition them with 1612. All in all its value for money.

Did you visit profx , MG Road. They seem to have sale going on. See if you can find KEF or Polk RTI series.

Did you visit profx , MG Road. They seem to have sale going on. See if you can find KEF or Polk RTI series.

I auditioned the KEF Q300 bookshelves in Profx 3 wks ago, then bought them from HTStore. If that KEF is available at 50% discount , grab it!

I am using denon 1312 with wharfedale 10.2 and am impressed with sq. I had couple of auditions of other speakers including kef q300. But I found wharfedale to be clean and full of details.

Hi

I auditioned Jamo C603 for Denon 1612. Cinebels played the speakers through Maranz but confirmed it would match Denon 1612. Sounds great but priced 28k. The listed price is US$299 which works out to 16k. I thought it is overpriced. My price range is 15 to 18k.

Please advise.

Hi. Got my Denon1612. The first thing which struck me was the size of box! It was huge & I'm feeling guilty for asking my friend's son to carry lug it from Dubai. It cost me DHR1499, thats 21k. Have just opened it but till I get speakers it will be suspence.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back