Special offers for HiFiVision.com members

We have added ***** STAR award winning Monitor Audio M2 Two-way Bookshelf Speaker to HiFiMART.com

This speaker was rated ***** FIVE STARS ***** and was recommended as a BEST BUY in Dec. 2010 issue of AVMAX.

Monitor Audio M2 is an absolute value for money. It exhibits an audio performance worth four times its price. This is a fine and heavy bookshelf speaker pair that has an astounding sound quality. At just Rs 14,500, youre getting a beautiful state-of-the-art 6 driver to deliver stunning bass frequencies and a rich mid-range. Now isnt that price-tag easily reachable for most of us? ... AVMAX

To BUY this speaker and read AV MAX's review on the same please visit Monitor Audio M2 Two-way Bookshelf Speaker (Black Oak Vinyl, Pair)
Can the the MA M1 also be made available on HiFimart?
Price? Is the 5% discount applicable on these speakers?
As many decent couriers are charging 100 INR per kg or less (air),
perhaps a shipping cost of 1K would seem more justified.
Your Speaker - M1 | Monitor Audio

Also,I am looking for a 3.5mm stereo to 2 RCA cable for connecting my iMac to an integrated amp.Do Chord or QED make these cables.Any other brand?

Can the the MA M1 also be made available on HiFimart?
Price? Is the 5% discount applicable on these speakers?
As many decent couriers are charging 100 INR per kg or less (air),
perhaps a shipping cost of 1K would seem more justified.
Your Speaker - M1 | Monitor Audio

The M1 has been listed now at Monitor Audio M1 Speaker (Black Oak Vinyl, Pair)

There is no 5% discount on these speakers. As far as courier is concerned we can ship using any cheaper courier that you recommend.

Yes, there is a iChord 1 Minijack to 2 RCA for Rs. 3,300.00. if you are interested please contact us.

Dear Mod

A great venture by you.
Pl list this cable if possible on hifimart.
Lots of things like HDMI splitter, speaker sharing device etc are not easily available that too with good quality. Pl try to list them also.

And how about award winning speakers like MA BX2 ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Also,I am looking for a 3.5mm stereo to 2 RCA cable for connecting my iMac to an integrated amp.Do Chord or QED make these cables.Any other brand?
=================================================

bandridge for Rs 550 /-

mpw

=================================================

bandridge for Rs 550 /-

mpw

I know that Bandridge is around 500.Wouldn't be much of an improvement over the similarly priced DAC that I'm presently using.
Also a Norstone IRCK 280 from FXe is roughly 1500.And the iChord(Sounds like an Apple product :))for 3300.May opt for the Norstone or Chord.

I also did shopping for Chord Carnival Silver Screen cables few days back.
Cables were packed in a good manner. Also, courier company handled it nicely.
Yesterday evening I connected the Chord speaker cables. After connecting I played Dire Straits, Saathiya, Sarod by Amjad Ali Khan and Led Zepplin. I would say these cables were carrying the music very well to the speakers.This cable produced the sounds of snare drums more lively. Guitars sounded more soulful. Tabla sounded more crisp.
Few noticeable differences:

- Voice is very clear.
- Instrument played in the background are also heard clearly.
- Bass is less boomy.

I would say these cables are worthy. Thank you moderator for providing a platform like Hifi Mart where we can buy these products.
Keep us providing more products like these.

Back