Special offers for HiFiVision.com members

We have just added Musical Fidelity sensational state-of-the-art DAC!

"You'll Marvel at the Musical Fidelity V-DAC"

"The V-DAC sounded extraordinarily quiet, as if I were hearing an absence of digital processing," reports Sam Tellig in the May 2009 issue of Stereophile. "If you lust after a silken, sweet (but not oversweet) sound, you'll marvel at the Musical Fidelity V-DAC."

"Terrific Bargain - Enthusiastically Recommended"

"Feed the V-DAC with a digital audio bitstream from a disc player or from your computer, and you'll soon be enjoying sound quality that was once the exclusive province of disc players with four-figure price tags," observes Chris Marten in Playback, Issue 20, 2009. "This product is a terrific bargain and is enthusiastically recommended."

Check it out at -> Musical Fidelity - V-DAC - Digital to Analog Converter

This item includes FREE shipping.

Check out the 4.5 STAR AV MAX review of the Monitor Audio VECTOR AV 5.1 Speaker System

The Vector series is an audiophiles delight. With the latest technology that provides high level of performance to create surround sound that is inspiring, yet giving you enough space to play with it, Vector seems to have everything you need to make great sound happen. - AV MAX Feb. 2011

We seldom get to hear a good sub/sat system and you can definitely rejoice with Vector 5.1 channel speaker system in hand. The price you pay for its great finish and amazing sound quality, you got to pinch yourself twice and hard enough to believe it! The best part is its superlative performance in both, music as well as movies. Here, we have a system that will satisfy customers looking for an allrounder performer. - Conclusion by AV MAX Feb. 2011

To place your order please visit -> Monitor Audio VECTOR AV 5.1 Speaker System

Read AV MAX's review below.

Attachments

• AV MAX_Monitor Audio Vector_Feb 2011.pdf
    443.3 KB · Views: 98
Hi,

Are there any offers on Chord Silver screen speaker wires right now/ near future?
What is the price/ metre?
Do they include bananas on both ends?
How is their performance compared to Monster cables?

I am interested since I have the Chord Crimson Plus interconnects (taken from HF Mart) and like to maintain a Chord signal line in my system.

N.Murali

Hi,

Are there any offers on Chord Silver screen speaker wires right now/ near future?
What is the price/ metre?
Do they include bananas on both ends?
How is their performance compared to Monster cables?

I am interested since I have the Chord Crimson Plus interconnects (taken from HF Mart) and like to maintain a Chord signal line in my system.

N.Murali

We do not have the Chord Speaker Cables at the moment.

You can check out the current range of speaker cables at Speaker Cable

My favourite among the lot is DAC SPY211 Hi-End Speaker Cable (3 metre stereo pair)

Hi,

I am new to this forum,want to change IC for my mid-fi(CDP Marantz 5004,PA-Rotel RB990bx and pre-amp Parasound FET900,speaker cable supra3.4S ply),pl suggest me good cable in the range of 4k-5k.

regards
sanj

Thanks @hifi vision: can i get other option in price range of 4k-5k each IC(1m).

regards
sanj

hifivision,

could not find the chord link at hifimart. I am interested in a 2 RCA to 2 RCA - 1 meter long. is it available ?

rgds
mpw

Back