Spicejet 7th aniversary sale tickets on sale today for Rs 777 on any sector

Srini

Of course-nowadays airport user fees are almost that, and are added to fares along with other taxes and "levies". Expecting an all inclusive 777 fare today with KF and AI in trouble is pie in the sky, as many frequent travellers will already know!

Thanks George

I could book one ticket

Following additional charges added to 777
Transaction fee: 50
Credit card transaction charge: 100
PSF: 225
Airport fee (Hyd): 484
Service tax:41
Total: 1677

Still it is a very good deal - no doubt

Glad someone could get some benefit from it.

I tried quite a few times to log on but gave up. Luckily my travel was only to Hyderabad, in August and the price reduction only marginal, when compared to the regular price, so it didnt really matter

Thanks George

I could book one ticket

Following additional charges added to 777
Transaction fee: 50
Credit card transaction charge: 100
PSF: 225
Airport fee (Hyd): 484
Service tax:41
Total: 1677

Still it is a very good deal - no doubt

lucky you.. i tried multiple times to book a round trip hyd-jaipur-hyd.. no luck. phone lines were busy too. maybe you booked it as early as the offer got started at 7 am..

Booked a few tickets for myself and friends... 1. Bangalore Kolkata 1100Rs ONLY Cheaper than Indian Railway SLeeper class..
2. Guwahati Kolkata 1060 Rs
3. Kolkata Guwahati 1060 Rs
4. Guwahati Delhi 1500 Rs
Including all taxes, surcharges etc.. Booked at 9 am

huh 1257/- base fare BLR -KOLKATA
but (basic fare + airline fuel charge + transaction charge) =4,370.00

like parantha =2/-
but sabji = 100/-
on top water is not free!

Lashik

I think you have to now come to terms with the fact that Air Deccan is history, don't know yet about KF and AI.. Like in the US, losses in the airline industry has resulted in consolidation and reduction in seats on many sectors, resulting in "higher yields"-or "higher fares" depending on which side you are looking at it. The $/INR rate is also not helping things.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back