Stereo Setup Suggestions

hi i am selling my norge gold 1000 & pioneer floor standing set up in mint condition. PM if any one interested.

I am new to this forum... I also listen lot of music specially Hindi... Now I want to set up a stereo system for my home specially for music and want to connect it with my LED too.... Can any friend let me know about the combination which I have thought for....

1. Yamaha A-S500
2. Wharfedale Diamond 220

I prefer everything to be very clean...Bass...MIDs..or High frequency..... And Bass should be punchy only...I hate boomy bass...And I listen all genre of music....specially soft songs...but sometimes pop,rock etc.. I also want to connect with the TV..what kind of connection would be compatible with YAMAHA AS500? please guide me otherwise I will be lost in confusion... I can't audition so much brands since I live in Aligarh (UP).. And also discuss my the repair and longevity aspect of Wharfedale diamond 220... Also tell me if Bluetooth adapter will work with this amplifier...

Thank you

Prabhat

This does not support Bluetooth.
The yamaha you mention is a good amp and going by the specs, should work well with the diamond 220

For support and repair, you need to check locally or take the defective piece to the shop who sold it to

Please don't expect to be getting the sofa shaking bass as the speakers are bookshelf

Buy a Marantz or a CA amplifier. They are easily available to demo and in the budget space they are really the best in terms of quality, reliability, availability of spares, etc. Wharfedale speakers go well with both.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back