street prices for sam 40A650, 40A550, 46A550

nikhil_j

guys have finalized on a sam LCD, and short listed 40A650,40A550,46A550.
Do u guys ve any idea about the street prices of the above models in Bangalore?..
and please comment on whether i should go for the 40A650 or the 46A550?
they r both similarly priced i guess...

For 40 and inches above go in for 650.Found quite a difference between the two in term of contrast and color rendition.Other differences are more inputs and better reponse time(4ms vs 5ms)The only thing to look out for is the ultra glossy panel in the 650 which may cause reflection/glare in bright rooms similar to plasma screens.

I myself have a 550 in 32 inches ( both 550 and 650 in 32 have same tech specs and picture looks identical.I didnt think the glossy panel,extra inputs and aesthetic diferences warrantied a price diff of 10k.

guys have finalized on a sam LCD, and short listed 40A650,40A550,46A550.
Do u guys ve any idea about the street prices of the above models in Bangalore?..
and please comment on whether i should go for the 40A650 or the 46A550?
they r both similarly priced i guess...

Talk to JD guys and quote our forum and see if they give any lower price. You can see the price thread for their details.

For 40 and inches above go in for 650.Found quite a difference between the two in term of contrast and color rendition.Other differences are more inputs and better reponse time(4ms vs 5ms)The only thing to look out for is the ultra glossy panel in the 650 which may cause reflection/glare in bright rooms similar to plasma screens.

I myself have a 550 in 32 inches ( both 550 and 650 in 32 have same tech specs and picture looks identical.I didnt think the glossy panel,extra inputs and aesthetic diferences warrantied a price diff of 10k.

Yes i agree with you, 650 seems a nice deal... can u get me the street price of it for me please, it would be of great help...

Thanks a lot, guys. This is extremely helpful info.

I'm also planning to buy an HDTV but am waiting for DTH operators to start offering HD content before i take the plunge. By that time, hopefully the much revered Philips Cineos range or the Panasonic LZD85 will be available at affordable prices in India..

You can find Devi's address on the net, I would suggest to get the best deal talk to Niranjan-9900341973, also he gives special pricing on mentioning that you are a Team BHP member.

You can find Devi's address on the net, I would suggest to get the best deal talk to Niranjan-9900341973, also he gives special pricing on mentioning that you are a Team BHP member.

thanks again vinod. Niranjan is associated with Devi elec is it? and special discount on being a Team BHPian or hifivision?..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back