Stuck at customs for a month!

krishtrinity

My friend ordered a Fidelio x2 headphone a month ago but even now its stuck at Mumbai customs,does anyone experienced similar problem,I was planning to buy an amplifier from outside India now I am worried,any advice should be appreciated

when you import, ensure that the documentation is in order and the transporter used is reputable

My friend ordered a Fidelio x2 headphone a month ago but even now its stuck at Mumbai customs,does anyone experienced similar problem,I was planning to buy an amplifier from outside India now I am worried,any advice should be appreciated

go to your local post head office and ask for their customs department . give ur tracking number there if its US post

i only say this bec sometimes it hap with me that it kept showing mumbai while the product was lying at my own city 's customs for weeks. for them customs is customs irrespective of which city in a country.

all the best.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back