Subwoofer abnormal sound

Hi friends,
Recently bought taga subwoofer 10.
Today I noticed a hiss sound is coming while playing anything. Even in idle condition some buzz is coming out of subwoofer.
I'm 8n Pune. After contacting taga distribution center advising me to send it to Mumbai to check.
Pls help me is anyone is there in Pune to check subwoofer.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Hi,
I got the same taga sw10 for more then a month now, today i noticed a slight electrical sound too from the sub, dunno if it was there before & never noticed it or it just came, was the hiss sound that you had with your sub very low? i mean i can't hear it with music at all or in movies at all, noticed it when powering up the sub from behind, its a very low sound that you have to really listen well, was your electrical hiss sound audible easily? would be great if you could let me know.

Thanks.

Hi,
I got the same taga sw10 for more then a month now, today i noticed a slight electrical sound too from the sub, dunno if it was there before & never noticed it or it just came, was the hiss sound that you had with your sub very low? i mean i can't hear it with music at all or in movies at all, noticed it when powering up the sub from behind, its a very low sound that you have to really listen well, was your electrical hiss sound audible easily? would be great if you could let me know.

Thanks.

If it too faint, don't bother (now).. I would suggest you to wait for some more time & observe if it develops in to some issue as you still have abt 10 months warranty left.. If it doesn't develop any further after observation, you can get it fixed it from authorised service center..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back