Subwoofer abnormal sound

dpdcp

Hi friends,
Recently bought taga subwoofer 10.
Today I noticed a hiss sound is coming while playing anything. Even in idle condition some buzz is coming out of subwoofer.
I'm 8n Pune. After contacting taga distribution center advising me to send it to Mumbai to check.
Pls help me is anyone is there in Pune to check subwoofer.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

just some troubleshooting :

1. Did you check if the cables are ok and/or changed the cable to see if you still hear that noise ?
2. Did you try in a different power socket ?

How is the connection made to sub ?

thanks.

Kind of same issue happened to FM Elandoas too. He sent it for service and got it fixed. So get his inputs if posssible

I checked with new set of the cables, still making noise.
Tried no of sockets.
Sub connected from LFE Out from avr to RCA in of sub.

Can anyone help me regarding who is repair subwoofers in pune, since sending subwoofer to Mumbai is a bit painful process for me.

Tried no of sockets.

This is with subwoofer cable I believe - you can try to take any line out option from avr and connect to sub - white/red cable - all frequenies will be received by sub - adjust the cut off in sub and give a try - if you are not sure, better service it - with just power on if it gives hum noise may be to do something with sub

Can anyone help me regarding who is repair subwoofers in pune, since sending subwoofer to Mumbai is a bit painful process for me.

Will mz audio pay the shipping charges?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Ask them. If there is no dealer in the city, the shipping charges within warranty period are taken care by the distributor

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi friends,
Today I noticed a hiss sound is coming while playing anything. Even in idle condition some buzz is coming out of subwoofer.
I'm 8n Pune. After contacting taga distribution center advising me to send it to Mumbai to check.

I had a similar issue with one of the Taga Sub's.. Took it to authorised service center in chennai, found a faulty capacitor to be the issue..

Tried no of sockets.

It it connected to Inverter socket? Sometimes Inverters can introduce faint noise into the Amp.

I had a similar issue with one of the Taga Sub's.. Took it to authorised service center in chennai, found a faulty capacitor to be the issue..

is this a known issue with the taga sw10? if so i was considerign this sub & now in 2 minds :sad:

Cheers.

Hi friends,

have you got it fixed?

is this a known issue with the taga sw10? if so i was considerign this sub & now in 2 minds :sad: Cheers.

Am not so sure.. I got dual subs.. The issue was with one of them only.. The other is working fine..

Anyways check with hifimart reg Taga service center in your city.. Juz in case, something develops, you can take it..

May be Hi-Fi Mart should start listing the aval service center in a page..

Am not so sure.. I got dual subs.. The issue was with one of them only.. The other is working fine..

Anyways check with hifimart reg Taga service center in your city.. Juz in case, something develops, you can take it..

May be Hi-Fi Mart should start listing the aval service center in a page..

i m from bombay so the service center is in the city, if only one of your subs got this issue i guess its a faulty batch then, the only headache is carrying to the sub to the service center if an issue arises :-/

Cheers.

Hi friends,

any update? you got it fixed?

Given to aditya electronics service center in Pune who can do taga subwoofer as well as informed by MZ audio distribution. Servicing has done but official confirmation regarding charges from distribution center is awaiting to deliver my subwoofer.

Given to aditya electronics service center in Pune who can do taga subwoofer as well as informed by MZ audio distribution. Servicing has done but official confirmation regarding charges from distribution center is awaiting to deliver my subwoofer.

so what was the issue? the same issue that a FM had here? capacitor blew up?

Yes. I don't know why same issue is happening with the same product.
I had PSB and Denon products since 6 yrs, no issues at all.

Yes. I don't know why same issue is happening with the same product.
I had PSB and Denon products since 6 yrs, no issues at all.

seems to be a manufacture defect or a bad batch issue? its scary was considering buying this sub but now in second thoughts.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back