Subwoofer for yas 108

Thor1280

I always had an idea of adding sub to my yas 108 which seriously lacks bass I was considering Yamaha ns sw050 or sw100 but don't know if prices are right as sw100 retails for about 22k
I am open to suggestions whether to buy subwoofer /what to buy/ where to buy
My budget for sub would be preferably 10k max 15k because the soundbar itself is 18k only: Casual music listening.

I always had an idea of adding sub to my yas 108 which seriously lacks bass I was considering Yamaha ns sw050 or sw100 but don't know if prices are right as sw100 retails for about 22k
I am open to suggestions whether to buy subwoofer /what to buy/ where to buy
My budget for sub would be preferably 10k max 15k because the soundbar itself is 18k only: Casual music listening.

Hi,

How big is your listening area? How much budget can you dedicate for subwoofer?

Hi

I am using the soundbar in a room that is 11 ft*16ft and as I said just wanted to add some low frequency. Less than 10k preferably 😅 or something else close to it +2k

Considering Edifier T5 for close to 10k don't know if it will work ( saw an Amazon review stating it doesn't work with yas109)
Or
I am open to buying parts and assembling, but only with the help of a detailed description or video like that !

Last edited:
Hi

I am using the soundbar in a room that is 11 ft*16ft and as I said just wanted to add some low frequency. Less than 10k preferably 😅 or something else close to it +2k

Considering Edifier T5 for close to 10k don't know if it will work ( saw an Amazon review stating it doesn't work with yas109)
Or
I am open to buying parts and assembling, but only with the help of a detailed description or video like that !
Hu,
You can try used subwoofer at 10k range,
If you want some people are making subwoofer in chennai .
PM separately I can guide you

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back