• Svs sb1000

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Xtz 12.17( will buy based on reviews)

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Single Bic america pl200 and save some cash

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Dual pl 200 and extend my budget a little

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Rhythmik l12( will buy based on reviews))

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Velodyne impact 12

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Elac s10.2

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
I am currently in the process of building a DIY vented sub using Dayton 10" paper cone woofer. I have ordered a 200 watts class D car subwoofer amplifier for this duty. I will be using a 12V, 20A SMPS based external power supply for powering them. Hope to complete it this month.

How is your first impression of the bass. Is it to your expectations
I have been a little occupied with some family function, but in my little time things are looking positive. There was a slight moment where when i switched off the sub the bass got better. Like my mains were producing better bass( i dont know better or more ) but i guess that was some setting issue. Coz now when switch of the sub from avr setting immediately the bass goes missing.

I have been a little occupied with some family function, but in my little time things are looking positive. There was a slight moment where when i switched off the sub the bass got better. Like my mains were producing better bass( i dont know better or more ) but i guess that was some setting issue. Coz now when switch of the sub from avr setting immediately the bass goes missing.
Hi, How is your feedback on this subwoofer since we you mist have used it a lot by now.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back