subwoofer recommendation around 1L max

Do add the KEF KC62 to your audition list. I think all KEF dealers would stock these.
If your listening room is not huge, it will do fine. I am very satisfied with mine.
I have used older RELs, a Martin Logan Dynamo previously. It may not match the older RELs’ musicality (by a small bit) but it goes very low, it’s fast, tight, integrates nicely and is easy to place. It’s also tiny by subwoofer standards.
I don’t have any experience with HT set up, but given how fast and responsive this sub is I think it will do well
It's excellent musical sub but I think it's expansive. What's the approx price?

It's excellent musical sub but I think it's expansive. What's the approx price?
It was 1.45L, but I just now checked and it’s listed at 1.95L….exchange rates have changed quite a bit and I am not sure if internation transport costs and customs charges have changed too. Apologies, I should have checked the current price before recommending as you have mentioned 1L range.

hi FM's

suggest a subwoofer for my home theatre.

my considerations

1, REL acoustics HT/1205
2, Rythmik L12
3, XTZ 12.17
Any reason you didn't consider SVS pb series subwoofer? I think it has eq and can use different profile for movies and music?
I am also planning to buy subwoofer and so far read good reviews of SVS and didn't look any other sub hence trying to understand it.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back