subwoofer recommendation around 1L max

Do add the KEF KC62 to your audition list. I think all KEF dealers would stock these.
If your listening room is not huge, it will do fine. I am very satisfied with mine.
I have used older RELs, a Martin Logan Dynamo previously. It may not match the older RELs’ musicality (by a small bit) but it goes very low, it’s fast, tight, integrates nicely and is easy to place. It’s also tiny by subwoofer standards.
I don’t have any experience with HT set up, but given how fast and responsive this sub is I think it will do well
It's excellent musical sub but I think it's expansive. What's the approx price?

It's excellent musical sub but I think it's expansive. What's the approx price?
It was 1.45L, but I just now checked and it’s listed at 1.95L….exchange rates have changed quite a bit and I am not sure if internation transport costs and customs charges have changed too. Apologies, I should have checked the current price before recommending as you have mentioned 1L range.

hi FM's

suggest a subwoofer for my home theatre.

my considerations

1, REL acoustics HT/1205
2, Rythmik L12
3, XTZ 12.17
Any reason you didn't consider SVS pb series subwoofer? I think it has eq and can use different profile for movies and music?
I am also planning to buy subwoofer and so far read good reviews of SVS and didn't look any other sub hence trying to understand it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back