Subwoofer suggestions < 20,000

spycatcher

Hi I recently set up a 2.0 set up with
> Denon AVRx1400H AVR &
> Mission LX2 bookshelf speakers.

Was looking to enhance Movie/Netflix experience by adding a Subwoofer but on a tight budget of under 20K.
Room size is roughly 10X12 room

Found good reviews on Amazon for:

1. Yamaha NS SW - 100 Subwoofer Black (10" Cone & 100 Watts)
2. Polk Audio PSW110 10-inch Powered Subwoofer
3. BIC America (V80 - Venturi)

Very difficult to audition so will go by suggestions over here. Please help in choosing.

Thanks

Ravi

I would go for V80 among the three above. However, would recommend waiting till budget is around 30k then go for BIC F12/Emotiva Basx s10.

Hi I recently set up a 2.0 set up with
> Denon AVRx1400H AVR &
> Mission LX2 bookshelf speakers.

Was looking to enhance Movie/Netflix experience by adding a Subwoofer but on a tight budget of under 20K.

Found good reviews on Amazon for:

1. Yamaha NS SW - 100 Subwoofer Black (10" Cone & 100 Watts)
2. Polk Audio PSW110 10-inch Powered Subwoofer
3. BIC America (V80 - Venturi)

Very difficult to audition so will go by suggestions over here. Please help in choosing.

Thanks

Ravi

Hi

Check what is the lowest freq given out by the Missions and go for a sub which can atleast output 10hz or more low freq.....

Audition is key for decision making.....lots of brands that can be considered. Visit multiple dealers and see who offers the best price with warranty....

Hi,

In that budget you could take a look at Pioneer S-51W 150W Active Subwoofer https://www.amazon.in/dp/B002RAVGY0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_CHkXAbT4GWVF4 too. I use this in a 16x12 room and find it just right. In a room if your size this sub could be a very good fit. It's a very simple and easy to setup sub. Driver facing down, port facing down.

I have not heard the others, so cannot compare it to the ones you have listed.

MaSh

Consider one more, Taga TSW-120, a 10 inch sub for 19K on ebay.in. You can use coupon code and get an other Rs 1,000 off/-..

Hello,

If you can stretch your budget just a little bit you can get the Taga TSW200 for around 23k. Its much better and considerably more powerful than all the above mentioned options in this budget.

Cheers

Miller and Kriesel , 8” long throw, 150 rms, for sale. PM if interested . Mint condition. Sealed box. Down to 30hz useable freq response. Very musical and great for HT
Can you share the product details, i might be interested.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back