Subwoofer to pair with Jamo S 426 HCS 3 WENGE

@kuduku, you are one lucky man.

I was eying the Jamo S426 HCS3 to buy through Amazon. When I got a quote of 23K from Ishopinternational, I don't want to purchase it. Since, the same speakers are priced at Rs. 20k in Reliance Digital, its worthless to get it from Amazon. I will be more interested if I can get the speakers at 8K-12K (the same price as you got it).
This price was the main reason on entering this audio stepup . Even i thought price of 7887 for the 5 speakers was too good to be true . The floorstanders are Energy highly regarded ones re-branded as Jamo . Dont remember the model number now . HDTV was in pipeline , only waiting for 2013 for the employee discount . So first came the speakers then receiver for 20k . That was also a deal with shipping 50% off on new year , but it was only till 10 lbs . Receiver was 26lbs but ishop gave the discount on complete 26 lbs so 20k otherwise 25k being a regular customer

Last edited:
Finally received my Jamo speakers , safe and sound .
One side of spool of RCA AH16100SN 100 Ft. 16-Gauge Speaker Wire got damaged . Nothing to the wire itself . Wire is still sealed . Amazon refunded the amount for wire , told to keep the old one and have shipped a new one with expedited shipping . Thats the customer service amazon is known for .

never knew that , thanks for telling it . So how do i do that in PIONEER VSX-1022-K . I dont have it in my hand at the moment

Im also not sure about how to do it. You probably have to read the AVR manual and find it. I don't have a Pioneer AVR.

Good that you got the delivery. Post some pics and the review as well.

Siva

Hi

Please share your exp with Jamo 426..I am also planing to buy jamo speakers so please provide me your valuable feedback.

Hi

Please share the Jamo 426 speakers feedback with me.
I am also planing for Jamo 426 so please give me your valuable feedback.

@kuduku, congrats.... Please share the some pictures of Jamo S426.

If you can add some videos as well please.

I will add the pics but cannot give any feedback or review as dont have anything with power to run them . Let the Pioneer come in few days and will surely post more pics , video and my personal review . I dont know how to give a detailed review but will try with different types of music and movies .

@siva1306
Read the ongoing 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms speaker and AVR thread . Clarified lot of things . Its good that i bought a powerful receiver .

Guys will try to post pics tomorrow

Update - I have shipped it back with Bluedart . ishop created a prepaid label and bluedart picked it up . As per ishop they will send it back to newegg and i will get a replacement . So as per ishop past delivery and things i dont think i will get it before end of Feb

Update - I have shipped it back with Bluedart . ishop created a prepaid label and bluedart picked it up . As per ishop they will send it back to newegg and i will get a replacement . So as per ishop past delivery and things i dont think i will get it before end of Feb

Is there any way to identify whether it has been damaged during the local shipment (Newegg -> iShop) or International Shipment (iShop -> India)?

Does iShop take pictures when the shipment lands at their US Hub?

Without this, how would you get a refund from NewEgg?

Is there any way to identify whether it has been damaged during the local shipment (Newegg -> iShop) or International Shipment (iShop -> India)?

Does iShop take pictures when the shipment lands at their US Hub?

Without this, how would you get a refund from NewEgg?
As per ishop in Mumbai its checked by their one of departments . They are trying to find out whether it was checked or not . Newegg has a one month no question asked return policy . They would have talked to them and come to some settlement of changing it . I really dont know about the newegg thing just guessing ......

BTW who is bearing the shipping cost for the return, is it ishop or you ??
ishop . They asked me to ship it and i asked them to give a prepaid label . They took their time asking their bosses but finally i got it . Basically they understood that i got a dead product which is 25 lbs . Bluedart was asking 2500 for shipping and told them the same .
Finally they paid all the shipping

But they also charge a 15% restocking fee if the item was opened.
It was a open box item . Damaged either in US shipping or Indian shipping . Most probably ishop has some sort of deal with major US stores like Amazon/egg/ebay so replacement should be possible

Got a call from ishop . Newegg has refused to change the receiver . They wanted me to take the damaged receiver and give partial refund . When i asked what will i do with a dead broken circuit board receiver , they showed their surprise as to it being really dead . I flatly refused and filed a chargeback with my credit card company . Now thinking of getting HK AVR 1565

It was a open box item . Damaged either in US shipping or Indian shipping . Most probably ishop has some sort of deal with major US stores like Amazon/egg/ebay so replacement should be possible
I don't think ishop is big enough (in terms of volume) to knock off a deal you've expected them to have.

Newegg has refused to change the receiver
Exactly, that is what I expected for a badly damaged item.

ishop probably insured the shipment and should be able to take the hit.

Finally today received an email from ishop that they are processing the refund . As per them they have claimed refund from Bluedart . Newegg kicked them and didnt give them a penny . They wanted to give partial refund to me and told to keep the receiver which i had refused . Even my chargeback case was going strong with decision due in a week . But their email everything is settled now .

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back