Suggest a camcorder under 30k

Dr.Bass

Hi Folks,
I am looking for a camcorder (Handycam) for home use. My budget is around 20k but am willing to extend upto 30k (as an audiophile budget is always flexible:lol:). I have checked out some models by Sony and Panasonic. All of them are full HD. The ones costing around 30k have inbuilt projectors to project the videos directly on a external screen. I am not sure if these features are really helpful and worth spending extra. Please suggest some ideas on how to select a camcorder and also any specific models.

the built in projector is more of a show off than a practical feature imo.. although it can project picture on any surface if you are planning on using it outdoors it becomes totally irrelevant.. if you are regularly showing off your videos at home then it has some use otherwise just go ahead with its almost identical twin HDR-CX 405.. i have a 8 year old sony handycam and it still serves me quite good..

I have been very satisfied with the Sony CX130 for 2-3 years now. I see it is still available for 25k. Takes pretty nice stills as well.

Using Panasonic HC V210 Full HD model for the past 1 year. Pretty happy with the recording quality and usability. Very compact. You can check some models.

So, we have pretty much nailed it that we do not need any unnecessary frills, just a plain good cam. Between a Sony CX-405 and Panasonic V270, is one preferrable to the other ?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back