suggestion for AV receiver

komandur

I have an existing Panasonic AV receiver that is connected to bose speakers5.1ch - I don't remember the model number. this has 5 small twin speakers and a solid sub-woofer speaker. The panasonic AV is pretty old and certainly does the job. The equipments I have are:

Samsung 46" LED TV 6 series (can play movies through USB)
LG DVD Player (no HDMI, connected to TV through component output)
Bose speakers
Dish TV receiver (connected through RF cable to TV as my TV has very less input option available)
Panasonic AV receiver (can't recollect the model - but a pretty slim version)
WD HD Media Player (awaits delivery)
1 TB HDD with loads of movies

The bose speakers have wires at the end that are connected to the AV receiver and hence my replacement AV should not have sockets for connection. Besides they cannot be very thick also as I have space constraint. Ideally I would like to connect my dish receiver, DVD player, WD HD Media Player to this receiver and one input to the TV. I don't want to go overboard on this purchase as I just purchased this LED tv recently.

Any suggestions?

BTW, I am in chennai...

Kannan

Your name: Komandur is resembling to my known person, where u r residing. just Pm you phone no.

I have an existing Panasonic AV receiver that is connected to bose speakers5.1ch - I don't remember the model number. this has 5 small twin speakers and a solid sub-woofer speaker. The panasonic AV is pretty old and certainly does the job. The equipments I have are:

Samsung 46" LED TV 6 series (can play movies through USB)
LG DVD Player (no HDMI, connected to TV through component output)
Bose speakers
Dish TV receiver (connected through RF cable to TV as my TV has very less input option available)
Panasonic AV receiver (can't recollect the model - but a pretty slim version)
WD HD Media Player (awaits delivery)
1 TB HDD with loads of movies

The bose speakers have wires at the end that are connected to the AV receiver and hence my replacement AV should not have sockets for connection. Besides they cannot be very thick also as I have space constraint. Ideally I would like to connect my dish receiver, DVD player, WD HD Media Player to this receiver and one input to the TV. I don't want to go overboard on this purchase as I just purchased this LED tv recently.

Any suggestions?

BTW, I am in chennai...

Kannan

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back