suggestion neede in wall mounting

prerna_rim

there is so much of confusion in buying alcd tv and then where to wall mount it.i am not able to decide whic h model to buy in sony lcd 32'.morover thre is wall mounting problem.
can any body tell me that can a lcd be wall mounted under a window ac

there is so much of confusion in buying alcd tv and then where to wall mount it.i am not able to decide whic h model to buy in sony lcd 32'.morover thre is wall mounting problem.
can any body tell me that can a lcd be wall mounted under a window ac

Confusions are bcos of requirements and bcos each of us are individuals and we have our own definitions :)

I suggest u dont wall mount below the a/c, u might get electrical interference and also when u use the a/c it might put an undue cooling on the TV. Aesthetically also might not look good.

Where to mount teh TV, dotn go with any number. Sit in the couch or sofa where u will watch the TV, ask someone to mark the place where u r eyesight is comfortable. thats teh place the middle portion of u r tv should be

thanx for your suggestion. actually i want gto mount it in my bed room. just infront of my bed is a window.on the left hand corner there is an ac on the upper left corner.the right side is little far from the bed.my preference is wall mounting. now can you suggest me .
as you are an expert can u guide me which lcd to buy in sony 32'

thanx for your suggestion. actually i want gto mount it in my bed room. just infront of my bed is a window.on the left hand corner there is an ac on the upper left corner.the right side is little far from the bed.my preference is wall mounting. now can you suggest me .

May be you can post a picture so we understand. I am no expert sir :) u have enough threads in the forum on 32 LCD suggestions, read them and post queries in thoese threads

If a suitable location in front of your bed is not avaliable then you could always use the corners but in this case you will have to buy a new wall mount bracket which would allow side ways movement and up and down movement.
In this case you will have the flexibility of installing your TV even slightly higher.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back