Suggestion regarding subwoofer

Srini,

I've placed the order but the shipment details are being worked out with Rythmik.

So in case of problems with the sub will Avenue Sound own responsibility and expenses to ship it back to US or they have service / repair centers too in India?
Hi, do you have any idea about the price of the sealed rythmic f15hp?

Sadly Rythmik is trying to work out the shipment. They'll cancel and refund me for now.

I called Ashish from Avenue Sound. He suggested Rythmik over SVS. It's going to be either FV15 or FV15HP. I have read great feedback from owners on both SVS and Rythmik. I will go with Rythmik. I also have to trust that Ashish is honest in recommending Rythmik over SVS and it is not simply based on a sale.

I spoke with him and he came across as someone who will not mislead.

Hopefully I will place order by this weekend.

After I receive the sub, people who want a demo can come over. [emoji6]

Btw, ran Audessy and my speakers are alive. Somehow the Direct and Pure Direct sounds are not to my liking. To each his own.

P.S. I have no clue about pricing and will share only if the dealer agrees to.

Last edited:
Wow rythmik in India is huge, if available through indian dealer look no further.

I have the smaller svs and quite happy with it, but i have heard rythmik with its servo technology is very very good in terms of sq and is a must for someone looking for a sub for musicality.

Sadly Rythmik is trying to work out the shipment. They'll cancel and refund me for now.

I called Ashish from Avenue Sound. He suggested Rythmik over SVS. It's going to be either FV15 or FV15HP. I have read great feedback from owners on both SVS and Rythmik. I will go with Rythmik. I also have to trust that Ashish is honest in recommending Rythmik over SVS and it is not simply based on a sale.

I spoke with him and he came across as someone who will not mislead.

Hopefully I will place order by this weekend.

After I receive the sub, people who want a demo can come over. [emoji6]

Btw, ran Audessy and my speakers are alive. Somehow the Direct and Pure Direct sounds are not to my liking. To each his own.

P.S. I have no clue about pricing and will share only if the dealer agrees to.
If rythmic is gonna communicate directly with you, then who will take care of the customs duty. Just make sure that you don't have to pay extra for the customs duty.

You should ideally just visit Avenue sound and take a demo. Don't they have the Rythmic for a demo?

Srini,

Direct order from Rythmik would be an unwanted expense. So Brian cancelled the order.

I'll buy through Ashish. Got busy with work and could not place order. Maybe next week.

I am decided to buy the Rythmik sub either FV15 or FV15HP.

Is your order in transit already?

Btw, almost finalized the surrounds. It is either Q Acoustics 2020i or Dali Zensor 1.

Only a power amp pending after which I am settled before all the tweaking and calibration efforts.

hi Shaiju,

had called ashish, said Rythmik is not yet shipped from US, its 8 days now.

time frame is 15-20 days.

waiting eagerly,

srini

Okay, Srini. Am sure the wait is killing.

Ashish did drop at my place last week. Just wanted to know his thoughts on power amp for speakers.

Maybe I'll hear your Rythmik when Ashish gets it [emoji6]

Hi to all,

have been in touch with Ashish, has said that the subwoofer has been shipped through fedex. he shall inform me once it reaches Mumbai. expecting it in mumbai this week end.

regards,

srini

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back