Suggestions for Budget Media Player to run Full 3D ISO

Placed the order for Q10 pro for usd 210.. but from a diff seller.. this one also agreed on 210, but i was in contact with other one ,so placed the order.. Waiting now :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Seller will be sending through Aramex and shipping charge of $ 15.79 is included in 210

Other seller also agreed on $199, but by that time i had already placed the order

Recieved Himedia Q5 Pro in 1 week. Though the delivery was in Saudi Arabia. tested quickly a 3D ISO file & it played perfect ! Automatically convereted the 3D in to 3D mode. Will do more testing later, on travel currently.

thanks !

Which player did you use to play 3D ISO, kodi, MX player or Q5 own media player ..?

Which player did you use to play 3D ISO, kodi, MX player or Q5 own media player ..?

Hi Sam, i used the Q5 media player. Kodi was giving error, maybe in need to update it. Will do more testing the next week as currently on travel.

You want me to check anything particular ?

Peace !

Nothing on the playback capabilities as such, I however would be interested, how Q5 handles Android apps and games. SO try few like IMDB, facebook, ES file explorer and also try installing few GPU intensive games and see how they work, if you have an Xbox controller that would be good to test as well ..... hope m not asking too much ... :)

MXQ Pro 4K. AMLogic S905 based. Frequent firmware updates. Kodi included. Sold in India by serveral online sellers. Reasonable price. You will find AMLogic S905 versus Rockchip performance comparision online.

I got my q10 pro yesterday.. just used it for half n hour. More usage over the weekend.. played few movies through himedia's media center.. it can directly play dolby truehd, dolby Atmos, Dts-HD content.. i have atmos receiver,hence validated.. tried Kodi, but it was d/l something so was not able to try it completely. *Aramex charged Rs 471 as custom charges.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back