Suggestions for HT @ INR 50k

HI All,

I am looking for a HT system (7.1 Receiver + 5.1 speaker set).

I liked Onkyo 9300 (THX certified) for 55k.

Any other suggestion?

I also happen to like Sony STR - DN1010.

I still have 1 month to buy. so kindly advise. How can we order the same from websites and save on cost?

Also look at Violet 5.1 Wireless Speaker system in this budget of your which doesn't require an AVR as you can directly hook your sources to the module provided with this system.
To know more about it visit: violet3d.com

I liked denon 1911/ yamaha 667 / onkyo 608...but then it will leave with no money for speakers :D as they all cost between 35-40k.

Any idea whats Pioneer vsx1010k price in india?

Last edited:
Onkyo 608 will be cheaper on amazone & will come close to 18-20k.
Amazon.com: Used and New: Onkyo TX-SR608 7.2-Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)

So you have 32k for speakers.Cheap Mission MVDS will come for 35k,even Jamo & Qacostic pack for 55k,
MA vector 56k-
Monitor Audio VECTOR AV 5.1 Speaker System

In short with little more budget you can get better.

Onkyo SR608 India landing price is arnd 30900 thru amazon & ICC worlwide :(

that leaves me with 20 for speakers :(

little more is no probs if its worth it :)

Last edited:
Na re, its the website price converted to INR, read below it says that CUSTOMS and processing fee at the time of check out.

On check out its 27603 INR. Still very good :) seriosuly thinking abt it :)

It is not directly converted price as the same product shipped to US shows around 19k & to India 23k(as posted).Price includes shipping to India as actual convertion differs.Its good that customs are seperate as some items with lesse cost will come Duty free.Whereas amazon charges customs before & actually it may not be applicable-
amazon price $390 (18k from Slickdeals4you seller)price written $369.99 + $19.49shipping
Amazon.com: Used and New: Onkyo TX-SR608 7.2-Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)

same seller with SYW-Rs.22600

So we can say around 5k shipping to India(need to confirm with SYW)Still as you said,if with custom its 27k+,then its good.

Na re, its the website price converted to INR, read below it says that CUSTOMS and processing fee at the time of check out.

On check out its 27603 INR. Still very good :) seriosuly thinking abt it :)

Initial shipping cost(called FLP) added in SYW is only for a package of weight 5KG. However AVR will be around 15KG. So additional cost will be collected by SYW

Also add Rs.3000/- approximately for a good reliable 220-110v step down transformer (with isolation or something like that).

Last edited:
hmmm...will postpone the plan by a month then...as i think i will have cough up more for the speakers...thanx neways :) but will surely buy between Onkyo 608 / yamaha 667 / pioneer 1010k...lets c which :)

Just confirmed & found that Both 608 & pioneer are US models & need converter.Warrenty will be managed by Seller/dealer & not Onkyo India.
Pls.PM seller before purchase.

i have a pinnacle quantum subsonic speaker system in mint condition (with original packing and manuals) for sale. it is 4 years old. but has been very sparesely used. compact system and superlative sound quality. check out the 5 star review by mark fleishmann : Quantum Subsonic System Home Theater Review

i have a pinnacle quantum subsonic speaker system in mint condition (with original packing and manuals) for sale. it is 4 years old. but has been very sparesely used. compact system and superlative sound quality. check out the 5 star review by mark fleishmann : Quantum Subsonic System Home Theater Review

Kindly post the pics of the same and what monetary value do u seek for the same?

you have to post in sale section as per the Rule.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back