Suggestions needed for Samsung 43KU6470 OR LG 43UH650T OR Sony KD-43X8500C

@csk

TV produces just produces 20w and has no woofer in it. 40w of the speakers is better anytime.

A soundbar will be a better option which supports 5.1 input through HDMI. Bose Solo 5 would be a good option since it is quite cheap and supports Dolby Digital input, and downscales it to 2 speakers with good bass and without quality loss. It connects to the OPTICAL DIGITAL input from tv.

Planning to buy the 43KU6470 and would like to know if this model has support for bluetooth A2DP profile .

Planning to buy the 43KU6470 and would like to know if this model has support for bluetooth A2DP profile .

Yes. I got my speakers connected to the TV via Bluetooth. But, you cannot control volume of the external speakers using the tv remote. You have to use the source medium volume control

Hello everyone, thank you for the the above threads as they have been very helpful for my decision making process . I am going today to see the Samsung KU6470 (55") vs Sony KDX8500 (55") side by side at the Reliance Digital store. Though I have always been a Sony loyalist, but this time I am seem to be sold out on the Samsung. The PQ seems to be more realistic. Also I understand the upscale quality of the Samsung is better. Contrary to everyone's view, I feel that the Sony has brighter colors as compared to the Samsung. Also the inbuilt set top box functionality on the Samsung is an added advantage, but since I only use Tata sky I don't think I will really be using this feature.

Though a few of my concerns with the Samsung are that at least on the 43" I read that the realistic refresh rate is just 60hz while the Sony offers 100hz +. All tech gurus say that if investing in an expensive TV, one should at least go for 100hz for future proof. Any idea whether the Samsung 55" has more than 60hz ?

Also which of these 2 models, which one coverts 4K content into 3D ? With regard to the smart TV - my usage is going to be limited to YouTube, Netflix, net browser, video chat and other video browsing apps. I think both Sony and Samsung should be able to fulfil this requirement.

Awaiting your thoughts. Thanks a lot.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back