Suggestions needed for Samsung 43KU6470 OR LG 43UH650T OR Sony KD-43X8500C

Today I got 68K for 43KU6470 along with the current Festive Offers (15 Sep - 5 Nov) from local dealers ( ...it is further negotiable, at least a little bit). [Dealer Price (DP): 81.9K with an additional discount of 17% = 68K]

Bro it has in built set up box and airtel DTH with 4K it supports ,49KU6470 price after discount please let me now i am planning to buy this,,,

Last edited:
Bro it has in built set up box and airtel DTH with 4K it supports ,49KU6470 price after discount please let me now i am planning to buy this,,,

Two days ago, I got 68k for 43KU6470 in kolkata along with the current Festive Offers (valid from 15 Sep - 5 Nov) from local dealers ( ...it is further negotiable, at least a little bit). [MRP: 86.9k; Dealer Price (DP): 81.9k; NET Price: after additional discount of 17% on DP = 68k]

Two days ago, I got 68k for 43KU6470 in kolkata along with the current Festive Offers (valid from 15 Sep - 5 Nov) from local dealers ( ...it is further negotiable, at least a little bit). [MRP: 86.9k; Dealer Price (DP): 81.9k; NET Price: after additional discount of 17% on DP = 68k]
is it has in built 4ksetup box ,

It has inbuilt setup box.I also would like to buy it .If any one has idea how it differs with 40ju6470 which is available in reliance stores.

+KP@16,Please dont go with JU6470..It has that built in set of box too,Even though don't go for this TV as it is old modal and it doesn't have HDR.

Prefer latest KU6470..

Yes, ofcourse. Can be adjusted.. However, the brightness of Samsung LEDs are comparatively brighter than Sony's. I somehow felt comfortable with Sony for long hours of watching. I spent about 1+ hours on showroom watching several videos that I have got on my pen drive.

I really wanted to buy Samsung coz of its features but then considering few aspects on the placement of TV, I chose to go with Sony.

Hello Surendra,

If you bring this Sony 43X5300D 4k LED TV,Please share your review.

Bro can you conform is it has in built setup box with 4k ,,

Also did any one review 49UH850T,iam thinking to buy this and the reviews seems to be very good from what i hear. Also, its the only model which supports 4k+3d under 50"

can you guys suggest.

Hi n70me,

It's only model below 50" from known brands to support 4K+3D. I have been tracking this model on net for about 8 months. On paper it has all hifi specifications. There is HDR10, Dolby Vision, 10Bit Panel and 4K3D. But when I saw it, there's total disappointment. Main drawback is brightness. Pictures look dull and lacks vividness. That may be reason why inspite of being Super UHD model it lacks UHD Premium certification.

Closest to this model is Samsung KS7000. If you take the demo, you will see the huge PQ gap. It is also about 50k expensive than LG, lacks Dolby Vision and 4K+3D. But still highly recommended.

It's unfortunate but true that 3D lacks industry support. New 4K Blu-Ray standard has no 3D support. So it does not make sense in a TV having it. Also there is no sense in having a 4K TV below 50" because our eyes can not see much difference. It's better to go with Full HD 3D TV instead. Sony has few models with Trilumenous technology.

LOWEST PRICE of 43KU6470:
FlipKART: 67k + 10% additional discount with SBI card

VALID till 06.11.2016

Bro can you conform is it has in built setup box with 4k ,,

I bought it for 68k in samsung stores. This has Built in setup box.I got 2 months airtel package of Rs637 apart from free installation and connection of Airtel. I got additional benefit of 1500 loyalty points.

Today I've purchased 43KU6470 @ 64k.
Importantly, not from the online store rather from a nearby shop in my city due to smooth after sales service.

Today I've purchased 43KU6470 @ 64k.
Importantly, not from the online store rather from a nearby shop in my city due to smooth after sales service.

congrats.great price.samsung k20 speakers are not working for Airtel connection.Service person informed that this cant support it.Could you please inform me how to use these speakers with this tv.

Even i have the same question the free speakers received from 43" ku6470 has just a AUX cable and aux inputs while the TV outputs optical/ HDMI(ARC). Not sure if can find cables to make this combination work. Not sure what is Samsung thinking in proving such kind of speakers though they are free:lol:

congrats.great price.samsung k20 speakers are not working for Airtel connection.Service person informed that this cant support it.Could you please inform me how to use these speakers with this tv.

Thanks.
Actually, I've no plan to connect K20 speakers with 43KU6470 since I'm more interested with K950 & I hope it will be available in INDIA within 2017. Right now, I wanna connect with 2.1 CINEMATE GS II from BOSE, purchased 4 y back.
Anyway, I do not understand the policy of SAMSUNG, and it is better to contact with SAMSUNG personal (1800 3000 8282) for this issue with all the details. I'm sure that they can provide a way out.

I hope all of you have been updating the firmware regularly. There is another firmware update available today v1141.

Even i have the same question the free speakers received from 43" ku6470 has just a AUX cable and aux inputs while the TV outputs optical/ HDMI(ARC). Not sure if can find cables to make this combination work. Not sure what is Samsung thinking in proving such kind of speakers though they are free:lol:

There is no point in connecting the speakers since the tv speakers are much better and support 5.1 output through bitstream, whereas the external speakers are restricted to 2.1 output only. Those free speakers would better off for connecting to a mobile device instead.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back