suitable speaker package for denon1610

kishore0309

Hi,
I am new to this forum and i am pretty impresses with amount of information being shared among the members.

I am buying denon 1610 AMP which i am getting for around 27K. ( I would experts help if i can get a better AMP in that price range)

Along with denon1610 i am looking for a better speaker package.

I would like to know if yamaha's NS-8390,NSP-60,SW-215 speaker will match with denon1610 or not. If they match are these speakers a better choice for this AMP.

Thanks for you suggestions. I found yamaha speakers in kroma. NS-8390,NSP-60,SW-215 i would like to know whether they will match with denon 1610 or not.

I am looking to spend about 25-30K for my speakers...and the yamaha speakers i am getting for about 27k and they have got front floor standing speakers. I am not sure how good they are and whether i can use then for 1610.

I dont think i will be interested in some s**t for 30K. Do you have any better suggestions in this price range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kishore

If you have a small budget, its no issues, most of the people out here are like that, including me...But, as i am frm the same industry, my HT was done within a year...

Anyways...

U already have an amp..

Just get some good FloorStander...or Get a pair of Bookshelves and a Subwoofer... and later when you are upgradin it, shift the Bookshelves to rear, and get some bigger bookshelves or Floorstanders for fronts...

Here the 5.1 will not be yours at one time.. but atleast the setup of yours will be Hundred times better than, the HTiB craps...

You can try the following for approx 30k

1. Wharfedale moviestar 70+
2. Energy Take Classic 5.1
3. Wharfedale Diamond 9HCP

As reported earlier, I am using the Wharfedale Moviestar 70+ (5.1) package. Very clear and crisp sound reproduction. Looks great on the walls due to the slightly different facial design and is built like a handsome armoured vehicle (not a tank, but a BMP 2, if you are conversant with the military hardware).

Mind you, though the speaker nomenclature is 'Moviestar', my experience says it is slightly better off for music. Bass is slightly less and is not pronounced as with Polk subs...... so, you won't get the usual heart stopping 'thumps'. But, thats the way I prefer it.

Sound quality is definitely not 'warm' and tends towards the shriller side. This again I prefer. Instrumentals like guitar notes, piano, sitar, violin, leaving aside saxophone comes out fantastic this way.

You can easily get it within 30 K.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back