sunfire HRS 10 Subwoofer-Suggestions Please.

avr

Good day every body,
I intend to change my SVS sb12 Nsd sub and plan to get the sunfire sub. Has anybody used this sub. Can you suggest me that will it be a good buy over the svs sb12 nsd. I use the sub only for movie watching. Please help me decide on this sub.
thanks in advance
avr

SVS are the best subs for movies. You should consider the PB 12 model which is recomended for movies. SB model is good for music.

^^ I agree. I misread the OP's post as he is having PB12.
There is quite a lot of difference in SPL and depth in PB12 compared to sealed.

yes i will sell the sub when i decide on the other one. Svs pb models are good but they are not currently available. denny from bassntreble has informed that pb13 ultra will be available in october end hopefully and it is priced a whoping 190k. he is also ready to buy back my sb12 nsd at a very good price. yes sb models are indeed very good for music but they fare well for movies also. i just wanted more thump so decided to upgrade. the jl audio e series are also not available and the fathoms are beyond my reach i think. denny has presently offered me sunfire hrs 10 even the 12 is not available. so before going for it i wanted reviews from people who have used the sunfire hrs 10.
thanks & rgds:)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back