Symphonic Line RG 14 Edition Integrated Amp and Ascendos C-8-C

pawan2012

Hello Colleagues,

I bought Symphonic Line RG 14 Edition Integrated Amplifier (Germany) along with Ascendos C-8-C, with Naim V! Series DAC (England) and another DAC from Lindemann (Germany) along with Glory cables from UK.

It needs fine tuning i think, so many wires have confused me how to connect the Spade Speaker Cables to Bi wires of C8C speakers.

Right now i connected the C8C speakers to my Marantz SR5006, and it sounds amazing.

I'll update further as and when any changes take place.

Finally thanks for all of the seniors here for helping me, though i felt more confused with new names of brands thrown at me, but like everyone said Listen and then choose, Trust your ears,, i tried doing that, thanks again

Attachments

• 20140926_010707.jpg
    20140926_010707.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 326
Hello Colleagues,

I bought Symphonic Line RG 14 Edition Integrated Amplifier (Germany) along with Ascendos C-8-C, with Naim V! Series DAC (England) and another DAC from Lindemann (Germany) along with Glory cables from UK.

It needs fine tuning i think, so many wires have confused me how to connect the Spade Speaker Cables to Bi wires of C8C speakers.

Right now i connected the C8C speakers to my Marantz SR5006, and it sounds amazing.

I'll update further as and when any changes take place.

Finally thanks for all of the seniors here for helping me, though i felt more confused with new names of brands thrown at me, but like everyone said Listen and then choose, Trust your ears,, i tried doing that, thanks again

Excellent setup - Cheers, Sid

Great setup! Enjoy. Yes, always go by your ears. Use suggestions and reviews as guidance for shortlisting only

wow! congrats :clapping::clapping::clapping:

For someone looking for a first time setup...you sure have started at the top...for most of us, this would be the ultimat setup after years of system building...

enjoy!

agree with soulforged..

if you have the room to yourself, de-clutter the rack and shift the TV to some other room.

the hardware you have deserves serious placement.

enjoi the music..

there was a symphonic line rg14 on sale in this forum...is it the same one ?

regards
mpw

Very nice choice of components. Way to go, congrats!

Like you said, you will need to spend a fair bit of energy to fine-tune the system to extract the most out of your components.

Excellent setup there, congrats! I'm sure you must be enjoying the music very much!

Do take the time to place the speakers appropriately, to take the maximum advantage of your room. It will be a very educative and enjoyable experience.

Sidvee> Thanks brother.

Naturelover> I agree with you, but the shortlisting confused me no end, i hardly get time off from my job, so auditioning everything in India was impossible, luckily i went to Singapore and did some auditioning, loved the sound and brought these with me.

Soulforged> I appreciate your kind words.

MPW> Thanks, But i will not be able to shift the TV, as my son likes to play the PC games on this, and since i am mostly away, we keep it as an excuse to keep the room locked to divert his attention to studies rather than Gaming, but thanks for your advise.
I bought this from Singapore, not from here.

Sunderpalanivel, Vijwilso, Panditji, Ranjeetrain and Hydra> Thanks Gents (Panditji, you're most welcome, as soon as i get a couple of things like a dedicated CD player, i"ll post it here please feel free to drop in), I'm sure there are already pioneers here, but i just developed a new taste for Concerts after hearing them at Singapore, i just returned from Delhi Saket Pvr market and bought Chopin and Vivaldi from there, they are from a different world altogether, Cheers.

I bought one of the Cd cos i liked the Title on the cover without any knowledge of the artist, SONGS MY FATHER TAUGHT ME:

it fits many of us i am sure :)

Attachments

• IMG-20140926-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20140926-WA0012.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 108
YES You are right,

But i didn't know i will be so much moved by the music, it's deeper than Alcohol, and if it keeps me busy i am in for it ::)
That's why they say "There's always more than what you can ever see" or "HEAR"

Musicland, Saket PVR has a decent collection of classical although I don't fancy the genre yet...they also had a decent collection of jazz but sadly due to hardly any sales, the collection is stagnant as I have been seeing the same CDs since the last 2-3 years...

Would be great to listen to your setup once you have settled in...most welcome to come over to Faridabad if you fancy some jazz and bossa nova...

There was a Trigon CD player for sale recently here. Though it may not be right up there with the rest of your system

Buying exquisite and expensive gears is different thing and making handshake between them to extract the true potential from them is altogether a different ball game. I hope you can and will be able to do that and enjoy the machines as they are intended for.

Congratulations on your setup procurement. :)

Back