Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

I have ordered Platinum B-40, C-100 and S-100. Any owner have experience with these three? The frequency range starts from 38hz. Do they go that low and sound good too?
I'm using c100 and s100.they are very good.i believe you will like them.the clarity is good.s100 are one of the best surrounds I ever heard.

Great! Am expecting big improvement over my current basic setup.

How do they perform in the lower end if you don't use a woofer since they can go as low as 38hz?

How do Taga Harmony speakers compare with Wharfedale in similar price offerings?

Taga Platinum B-40 v3 vs Wharfedale Diamond 225
Taga Platinum F-60 vs Wharfedale Diamond 230
Taga Platinum F-100 v3 vs Wharfedale Diamond 240
Taga Harmony Platinum SW-10 v2 vs Wharfedale D10 Subwoofer

These are almost similarly priced. Going by the specs Taga seems to offer a wider frequency range. Which of these perform better?

Hi All,

I think there are lot of forum members who own Taga Harmony products, which are discussed in various threads..

Let's have this thread collectively to share inputs on Taga Harmony products, price, availability and service..

I own Platinum sub SW-10 v.2 (dual), purchased from hifimart for 24.5K each.. Have issue with one of the subs, making weird noise.. Checked with hifimart on the service center in Chennai.. Need to get it fixed..

Apart from the small issue, very happy with the sub..
Iam using tav 606v3 Denon Avr X 1500h iam using

Hi iam using denon avrx 1500h with Taga harmony speakers 606v front speakers large selection any difference from small selection in Avr any difference please suggest me

Hi iam using denon avrx 1500h with Taga harmony speakers 606v front speakers large selection any difference from small selection in Avr any difference please suggest me

If speaker are set as large, the speakers would receive full range freq.. If it is set as small, it will receive freq above the crossover point to subwoofer..

If you have a sub, you can set all speakers to small and send the bass to subwoofer.. If you don't have a sub, then by default your fronts are treated as large..

If speaker are set as large, the speakers would receive full range freq.. If it is set as small, it will receive freq above the crossover point to subwoofer..

If you have a sub, you can set all speakers to small and send the bass to subwoofer.. If you don't have a sub, then by default your fronts are treated as large..
I have no subwoofer right now iam going to plan to purchase
Thank you

I have now decided to upgrade my surround speakers and sub-woofer. Since my current setup consist of the F-60 SL and C90-SL and am pretty satisfied with them, decided to stick to the Taga brand. So ordered S-90 SL as surround along with the SW-10. Initially wanted to have the S-100 but then decided that a monopole will probably be better considering my listening position. Will provide an update once everything is in place. I am also going to update my Yamaha RX-v667 with the Aventage A-1070 for 4K and Atmos support. Will relocate the RX-v667 in my Kolkata home to replace the Yamaha A-700 which stopped working in October.

I have now decided to upgrade my surround speakers and sub-woofer. Since my current setup consist of the F-60 SL and C90-SL and am pretty satisfied with them, decided to stick to the Taga brand. So ordered S-90 SL as surround along with the SW-10. Initially wanted to have the S-100 but then decided that a monopole will probably be better considering my listening position. Will provide an update once everything is in place. I am also going to update my Yamaha RX-v667 with the Aventage A-1070 for 4K and Atmos support. Will relocate the RX-v667 in my Kolkata home to replace the Yamaha A-700 which stopped working in October.
My setup is now complete. Replaced the Harmon-Kardon satellites with Taga Harmony S-90SL as the surrounds and also replaced the old Harman-Kardon subwoofer with SW-10. The Harman-Kardon satellites have been installed as front heights to complete the atmos setup to complement the new and much powerful RX-A1070. Did a basic YPAO setup and there is already a significant improvement. The SW-10 produces much tighter bass with no boominess, but it is not very overwhelming (volume is kept around 60 %). Maybe will become better after the initial break in. Also planning to do a full multi point YPAO setup later this week. However to my surprise, I received the SW-10 v3 with an updated user manual. Taga's product page and other Indian websites (including the one from where I purchased) shows only v2 for this product. Although the overall dimension for v3 is same as the v2 but the back side port layout is completely different. Do fellow members have any experience with v3 for this product?

Hi

Any body using TAGA HARMONY HTA-500B HYBRID DIGI-TUBE AMPLIFIER WITH BLUETOOTH. Please let me know how it performs when compare with Marantz PM-6006

Regards
Rahul

I received the SW-10 v3 with an updated user manual. Taga's product page and other Indian websites (including the one from where I purchased) shows only v2 for this product. Although the overall dimension for v3 is same as the v2 but the back side port layout is completely different. Do fellow members have any experience with v3 for this product?

I have a V2. Can you please post a photo of the new port?

Great.. Congrats..

Share you room layout, dimensions and your present subwoofer placement in your subwoofer thread, you might get some suggestions on better placement if reqd..
Hello elango! Just wanted to check is it worth upgrading my speakers from Taga 506v2 to 606SE? will go well with my Pioneer Vsx531?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back