Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

Since it is from the same series, it should be timbre matched with other platinum range speakers (F60 SL).. so no issues there.. When you have a sub, you can overlook FS..Wall mounting is very comfortable even in tight spaces.. Again my choice would be 3 x LCR 60 SL for fronts..:)
I was just curious to understand. Mostly I will go with LCR, but wife acceptance factor is always there :)

Hi elango had a call with the Jamsticks in b'lore wanted to pick TAGA sw10 from these guys n told them i listen to music & movies both, he said sw10 is only meant for movies not for music, i told them for now i have Taga 506 speakers he said sir sw10 will be an over kill for your speakers beter stick with TSW series i told him i had tsw120 and i gave off coz i felt the power was little less for movies but was good for music, he suggested me to go for TSW200 instead, your opeanion please.

he said sw10 is only meant for movies not for music, i told them for now i have Taga 506 speakers he said sir sw10 will be an over kill for your speakers beter stick with TSW series

Nothing like that.. You can use any sub..

he suggested me to go for TSW200 instead

What is the price & difference in cost for SW 10v.2 and TSW 200?.. Any of these should be just fine..

Nothing like that.. You can use any sub..

What is the price & difference in cost for SW 10v.2 and TSW 200?.. Any of these should be just fine..
SW10 is around 29k and TSW200 is around 25k, he said the SW10 has dual magnet hence it'll vibrate more which will not match 506, at least 616f should go well with sw10, since i have 506 he said its better to go with tsw200 for music & movies, all i had was sw10 in my mind and i am so confused now,

SW10 is around 29k and TSW200 is around 25k, he said the SW10 has dual magnet hence it'll vibrate more which will not match 506, at least 616f should go well with sw10, since i have 506 he said its better to go with tsw200 for music & movies, all i had was sw10 in my mind and i am so confused now,

The price difference isn't much between models.. I have the dual SW10 v.2 and there aren't any unreasonable vibrations due to double magnet.. There are mild vibrations just like any sub.. I think push is for TSW 200 from the dealer..

The price difference isn't much between models.. I have the dual SW10 v.2 and there aren't any unreasonable vibrations due to double magnet.. There are mild vibrations just like any sub.. I think push is for TSW200 from the dealer..
mmm.. you may be right initially he said he can get me sw10 but it'll take 2 weeks since he does not have the stock currently then he first suggested me to go for BIC America PL-200 II later he asked me which speakers do i have, he said for Tav506 PL-200 is also over kill and SW10 also saying it will not match with my speakers, he said better go for TWS200 he has the stock with him but does not have demo wherein PL-200II he has an demo.

Suggest you demo the PL 200II and see if it meets your expectations...you can also demo the TSW200 which he has in stock so then you will be able to make a comparison between the two.

Suggest you demo the PL 200II and see if it meets your expectations...you can also demo the TSW200 which he has in stock so then you will be able to make a comparison between the two.
Well PL200II should be around 35+k can not afford for now, i had fund accumulated wanted to upgrade my enter setup but it was very unfortunate i had to spend it for some other purpose which was more important, now kind of little broke but being with a sub feels like having HT-system with out life, hence at least wanted something better than TSW120 so that i could feel happy that i sold my TSW120.

Well PL200II should be around 35+k can not afford for now, i had fund accumulated wanted to upgrade my enter setup but it was very unfortunate i had to spend it for some other purpose which was more important, now kind of little broke but being with a sub feels like having HT-system with out life, hence at least wanted something better than TSW120 so that i could feel happy that i sold my TSW120.

Hi

Sorry to hear about your challenge due to unforeseen sudden expenses.....thats life...it happens....most of us faced such situations and somehow managed to swim out after making more adjustments / sacrifices..LOL

I have checked the specs of both Taga subs....

Here are the specs of TSW200

http://www.tagaharmony.com/catalog,product,id,118,home_speakers_audio-video_series_tsw-200

Here are the specs of TSW120

http://www.tagaharmony.com/catalog,product,id,31,home_speakers_audio-video_series_tsw-120_v.2

If you were satisfied with the TSW120 ...as per specs it seems the TSW200 is better....infact, when i had introduced Group Buy for Taga subs,,,,i was recommending the SW10 or TSW200.....as they had good specs....

Decide accordingly and take the plunge

Hi

Sorry to hear about your challenge due to unforeseen sudden expenses.....thats life...it happens....most of us faced such situations and somehow managed to swim out after making more adjustments / sacrifices..LOL

I have checked the specs of both Taga subs....

Here are the specs of TSW200

http://www.tagaharmony.com/catalog,product,id,118,home_speakers_audio-video_series_tsw-200

Here are the specs of TSW120

http://www.tagaharmony.com/catalog,product,id,31,home_speakers_audio-video_series_tsw-120_v.2

If you were satisfied with the TSW120 ...as per specs it seems the TSW200 is better....infact, when i had introduced Group Buy for Taga subs,,,,i was recommending the SW10 or TSW200.....as they had good specs....

Decide accordingly and take the plunge
Thanks for your suggestion, yes i've gone through all these specs, TSW200 has better but i wanted to go for SW10 it was unfortunate could not find the stock anywhere, was searching for the reviews for TSW200 before i could buy could not find anywhere but finally wanted to check at least an user reviews and that's when i got into amazon.in some gave good and some said SW10 would have been better TWS200 is too boomy, had a second thought may be these guys might not have done calibration well or some adjustments with the sub coz i remember when i initially got my TSW120 i felt so bad it could not do good for music but for movies it did a decent job, after doing some research online tried doing some adjustments like placement, manually adjusting the sub distance and than i was happy with the result,

Since TSW200 has better specs & priced more than the TSW120 i believe it should be better option and also should be an better sub than TSW120, wanted to audition but non of them has an demo moreover these guys who has the sub are located in the other end of the city considering today's traffic i cant even imaging traveling so far to pick it up,

Jamsticks guy wanted NEFT transfer they wouldn't accept any card transactions Strange! Hence Ordered from HT-store today he said he'll have it delivered to my residential address it will get shipped from Mumbai is what he said, any ways made a payment online waiting for the product to arrive in couple of days, Thanks once again for all your support and help.. will share my experience once i receive the sub..

[QUOTE="Hence Ordered from HT-store today he said he'll have it delivered to my residential address it will get shipped from Mumbai is what he said, any ways made a payment online waiting for the product to arrive in couple of days, Thanks once again for all your support and help.. will share my experience once i receive the sub..[/QUOTE]

I have observed there are various sellers for Taga Speakers across India who take order and payment but get the product shipped from Mumbai only. Most probably the shipper will be MZ Electronics-the authorized distributor for Taga Speakers.

Please insist on a GST paid bill to claim warranty, if they do not send the invoice.

Thanks for your suggestion, yes i've gone through all these specs, TSW200 has better but i wanted to go for SW10 it was unfortunate could not find the stock anywhere, was searching for the reviews for TSW200 before i could buy could not find anywhere but finally wanted to check at least an user reviews and that's when i got into amazon.in some gave good and some said SW10 would have been better TWS200 is too boomy, had a second thought may be these guys might not have done calibration well or some adjustments with the sub coz i remember when i initially got my TSW120 i felt so bad it could not do good for music but for movies it did a decent job, after doing some research online tried doing some adjustments like placement, manually adjusting the sub distance and than i was happy with the result,

Since TSW200 has better specs & priced more than the TSW120 i believe it should be better option and also should be an better sub than TSW120, wanted to audition but non of them has an demo moreover these guys who has the sub are located in the other end of the city considering today's traffic i cant even imaging traveling so far to pick it up,

Jamsticks guy wanted NEFT transfer they wouldn't accept any card transactions Strange! Hence Ordered from HT-store today he said he'll have it delivered to my residential address it will get shipped from Mumbai is what he said, any ways made a payment online waiting for the product to arrive in couple of days, Thanks once again for all your support and help.. will share my experience once i receive the sub..

Well...Congrats on your purchase and I trust it will work same or better than the TSW120.

Ensure the GST warranty bill is in place. Email the dealer and get a documented confirmation.

Share pics and a review once it has been installed and in use.

[QUOTE="Hence Ordered from HT-store today he said he'll have it delivered to my residential address it will get shipped from Mumbai is what he said, any ways made a payment online waiting for the product to arrive in couple of days, Thanks once again for all your support and help.. will share my experience once i receive the sub..

I have observed there are various sellers for Taga Speakers across India who take order and payment but get the product shipped from Mumbai only. Most probably the shipper will be MZ Electronics-the authorized distributor for Taga Speakers.

Please insist on a GST paid bill to claim warranty, if they do not send the invoice.[/QUOTE]
Spoke to him, he said i will get the details by today evening on my mail let me wait till evening..

[QUOTE="Again my choice would be 3 x LCR 60 SL for fronts..:)[/QUOTE]

Excellent idea. Dear @elangoas please comment how the set up of 2 X LCR 60 SL would be better than B-40 fronts. I have C-100 as Center.

[QUOTE="Again my choice would be 3 x LCR 60 SL for fronts..:)

Excellent idea. Dear @elangoas please comment how the set up of 2 X LCR 60 SL would be better than B-40 fronts. I have C-100 as Center.[/QUOTE]

Nope.. Not for you since you already have the B-40 & C-100.. For him, since he was upgrading center channel suggested that and may be identical L-C-R..

How is c100 performance in terms of clarity?[/QUOTE said:
In short, C-100 is one of the gems every Taga seeker must have. A must for movie or TV watching, dialogues are crystal clear, mids are tight, highs are not harsh.

Guys help me out, Iam new to this forum and I decided to buy taga harmony tav-406 v2, is it worth buying or should I go with 606se, my living room is kinda small (9, 16, 10) ?? Btw can Denon avr250bt power the tav-406 v2 and tav- 606se ?? Or any other suggestions budget is below 70k.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back