Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

Guys help me out, Iam new to this forum and I decided to buy taga harmony tav-406 v2, is it worth buying or should I go with 606se, my living room is kinda small (9, 16, 10) ?? Btw can Denon avr250bt power the tav-406 v2 and tav- 606se ?? Or any other suggestions budget is below 70k.
Is your budget including avr, speakers and subwoofer?

Guys help me out, Iam new to this forum and I decided to buy taga harmony tav-406 v2, is it worth buying or should I go with 606se, my living room is kinda small (9, 16, 10) ?? Btw can Denon avr250bt power the tav-406 v2 and tav- 606se ?? Or any other suggestions budget is below 70k.
You will have better feedback if you post it in 'What should I buy' section.

Well...Congrats on your purchase and I trust it will work same or better than the TSW120.

Ensure the GST warranty bill is in place. Email the dealer and get a documented confirmation.

Share pics and a review once it has been installed and in use.

Received My Sub Pls find the pic's for the same!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180901_113611.jpg
    IMG_20180901_113611.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20180901_114633.jpg
    IMG_20180901_114633.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20180901_114659.jpg
    IMG_20180901_114659.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20180901_115839.jpg
    IMG_20180901_115839.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20180901_121708.jpg
    IMG_20180901_121708.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20180901_121818.jpg
    IMG_20180901_121818.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 128
Congrats....Looks quite neat....what are your first impressions about the performance...pls share your views

Congrats....Looks quite neat....what are your first impressions about the performance...pls share your views
M quite happy with the purchase, yes it is a better performer than tsw120, it has more deep bass than tsw120, mainly sounds good with music as well, since i've done the auto calibration for the speakers after installing the sub, the only problem is i get to hear the smooth sound with an accurate bass when i sit in the calibrated location, when i keep walking around the room i get to hear but not as good as the place where we sit and watch tv, i think i need to give some more time for break-in then i believe it should sound much better.

As per elango's advice yes i regret that i could have got another tsw120 as an dual sub because of our seating area is more horizontal, the half right sounded good but the left side of the room sounded bit ok, after adding tsw200 i think 3/4th of the room sounds better now i am sure will add an other sub in the future, but it depends on the room if some one's room is more vertical then this one sub is more than enough to fill the entire room,

Another issue i've with my Nvidia Shield Tv i thing i'll have to open an separate new thread on Media players.. Pls watch out to give your inputs.. thanks..

M quite happy with the purchase, yes it is a better performer than tsw120, it has more deep bass than tsw120, mainly sounds good with music as well, since i've done the auto calibration for the speakers after installing the sub, the only problem is i get to hear the smooth sound with an accurate bass when i sit in the calibrated location, when i keep walking around the room i get to hear but not as good as the place where we sit and watch tv, i think i need to give some more time for break-in then i believe it should sound much better.

Another issue i've with my Nvidia Shield Tv i thing i'll have to open an separate new thread on Media players.. Pls watch out to give your inputs.. thanks..

Well....glad that you are happy with the sound.......give it time to break in....i am sure with a little adjustment in placement and levels, you may possibly cover the missing bass area to some extent.

Nvidia Shield TV....we have enough members using the same....you will definitely get a quick answer and solution!

Received My Sub Pls find the pic's for the same!!

Great.. Congrats..

because of our seating area is more horizontal, the half right sounded good but the left side of the room sounded bit ok, after adding tsw200 i think 3/4th of the room sounds better now i am sure will add an other sub in the future,

Share you room layout, dimensions and your present subwoofer placement in your subwoofer thread, you might get some suggestions on better placement if reqd..

Hello all Taga Harmony Owners,

I am planning to buy Taga harmony TAV-500B active bookshelf.

Please let me know if anybody has first hand experience with this.

If not , overall Taga products experience will be good start point for me.

Would suggest Thonet & Vander Actives over taga, tried & tested with good results

Hello all Taga Harmony Owners,

I am planning to buy Taga harmony TAV-500B active bookshelf.

Please let me know if anybody has first hand experience with this.

If not , overall Taga products experience will be good start point for me.

Anyone here using taga platinum c 40 pr or harmony azure c 40. I am looking to buy a centre speaker for my ht. Would really appreciate any feedback and comparisons if possible.
Thanks

A pair of Taga Azure F-100V2 are available for great price if anyone is interested. PM for details

Wanted to buy Taga S-100 Surround Speaker , is there any difference between S-100 listed on Amazon.in and V2 S-100 listed on Jamsticks .com because there is a diff in pricing ?

Anybody using Taga 806f? how good they are for movies and music? Please compare with 606f se towers. Thanks in advance......any other towers are better than them within that price range.

Great.. Congrats..

Share you room layout, dimensions and your present subwoofer placement in your subwoofer thread, you might get some suggestions on better placement if reqd..

Hi elango, just wanted to check when i power on the sub i get to hear a sound like bud.. don't know how to describe:) say if you have herd to an amplifier connected to speakers and the volume is in high turning the power on you get to hear that sound from speakers, only while you power on the system, i could hear the same on my tsw200 sub is that common or something wrong coz i don't recall i've heard any such sound on my tsw120 sub that i had, need your opinion on this issue please..

Hi elango, just wanted to check when i power on the sub i get to hear a sound like bud.. don't know how to describe:) say if you have herd to an amplifier connected to speakers and the volume is in high turning the power on you get to hear that sound from speakers, only while you power on the system, i could hear the same on my tsw200 sub is that common or something wrong coz i don't recall i've heard any such sound on my tsw120 sub that i had, need your opinion on this issue please..

Switch on your subs after you switch on your AVR.. I do it like this and didn't face any issues..

I have ordered Platinum B-40, C-100 and S-100. Any owner have experience with these three? The frequency range starts from 38hz. Do they go that low and sound good too?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back