• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

Narayana

Hi friends today i received subwoofer Tagaharmony platinum tsw V3 10 inches I purchased from next hifi store RS 26000 performance of subwoofer excellent no destortion ,no humming sound

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Narayana

but still you should have asked for, anyways let us know your take on Sw10v3 once you receive it share your review, i'll also plan for one if it is really good,
Excellent performance no destortion,no humming sound right now I checked only songs FLAC songs playing very well in my Denon 1500h iam using Tagaharmony 606 V3 with platinum SW 10 V3 my friend testing my even full volume no destortion very happy of the performance of subwoofer

poomalairaj

Hi Guys, Today I ordered Taga Harmony TAV606-SE from next hifi. Waiting for delivery. I don't have an AVR yet. Planning to buy a Pioneer VSX-LX302 or VSX-1131

nipunkx

Excellent performance no destortion,no humming sound right now I checked only songs FLAC songs playing very well in my Denon 1500h iam using Tagaharmony 606 V3 with platinum SW 10 V3 my friend testing my even full volume no destortion very happy of the performance of subwoofer
Can you please share us a few photos of the sub? Also how tight is the bass? Does it go near to 20Hz as mentioned in the spec?

revolty

Thanks and Sure, I will update my review. I am a bit confused which AVR to take. Currently considering lx302 and 1131. Any advice is appreciated
Hi,

Not sure about LX302; but i have been using VSX 1131 with taga 606 since last 2 years. Its value for money. You won't regret. But, LX302 is also dolby vision compatible. If you plan to make use of dolby vision feature; then go for LX302.

poomalairaj

Hi,

Not sure about LX302; but i have been using VSX 1131 with taga 606 since last 2 years. Its value for money. You won't regret. But, LX302 is also dolby vision compatible. If you plan to make use of dolby vision feature; then go for LX302.
Thanks @revolty. Last Friday I went to purchase AVR and lx302 was not available. They had lx303 though but it was too expensive to my pocket. So I picked up vsx-933. Now my HT setup is complete and enjoying the surround sound ;)

SPONSORED ADS