Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

also got a damaged dust grill which the dealer is saying i did it,
Cheers.

Update-

Dealer replaced the sub grill after writing to taga support who were very fast in response & got my issue solved, kudos for that & also special thanks to @elangoas for telling me to write to taga support :D

Received my second Taga Platinum SW-10 yesterday. Disappointed to find the base of two of the stands at the base of the sub not aligned properly. On careful examination found the base of these two stands (opposite corners) damaged..damaged to the extent...the base area of the screws been ruptured:sad:

Have taken up the matter with the seller and insisted on getting it replaced. A response from the seller is still awaited.

My question is is it going to affect the sound quality?

Received my second Taga Platinum SW-10 yesterday. Disappointed to find the base of two of the stands at the base of the sub not aligned properly. On careful examination found the base of these two stands (opposite corners) damaged..damaged to the extent...the base area of the screws been ruptured:sad:

Have taken up the matter with the seller and insisted on getting it replaced. A response from the seller is still awaited.

My question is is it going to affect the sound quality?

can you share some pics? the stands below the sub can be rotated for floor alignment, i hope you know that.

Cheers.

can you share some pics? the stands below the sub can be rotated for floor alignment, i hope you know that.

Cheers.
Wish I could share the pics the forum has quota limitations. Not able to do. Yes found the stands can be rotated for floor alignment. But my issue is the 2 bases in the bottom of the SW for the floor stands have got damaged possibly during transportation. The seller has agreed to get the SW replaced.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Wish I could share the pics the forum has quota limitations. Not able to do. Yes found the stands can be rotated for floor alignment. But my issue is the 2 bases in the bottom of the SW for the floor stands have got damaged possibly during transportation. The seller has agreed to get the SW replaced.

if you getting it replaced then no issue, the thing with the packaging of this sub is that the spikes makes holes inside the box as this is such a heavy sub, this one is easy 25kg plus, Taga should have designed better packaging for shipping i feel.

Cheers.

if you getting it replaced then no issue, the thing with the packaging of this sub is that the spikes makes holes inside the box as this is such a heavy sub, this one is easy 25kg plus, Taga should have designed better packaging for shipping i feel. Cheers.

They have styrofoam on the top & bottom of the shipping box.. The styrofoam is fitted with plastic corner so that the spike in the sub doesn't damage the styrofoam due to weight..

Does it make any difference in the sound quality?

Do you mean the weight of the sub-woofer makes any difference to sound quality ?

They have styrofoam on the top & bottom of the shipping box.. The styrofoam is fitted with plastic corner so that the spike in the sub doesn't damage the styrofoam due to weight..

Yes i saw that but still i had hole marks inside the box, i think another FN had the same holes inside the box, this sub is super heavy which is a good thing.

Do you mean the weight of the sub-woofer makes any difference to sound quality ?

No. Having hole(s) at the points where stands are mounts, these holes due to rupturing screw base.

this sub is super heavy which is a good thing.

If sub-woofer weight is a factor of measuring the build quality, then this sub is 25 Kgs (55 Pounds), which is more than SVS PB-1000 & significantly more than other subs in its price range..

From the Taga specs, these subs use thicker enclosure & hence the weight i guess..

Hello Everybody, This is aventhusiast, a silent member for some years, joined only for the sake of seeing discussions on Ilaiyaraja Sir. After that I saw somebody having EP and LP of records of Tamil Movies, I just wanted to buy it. I posted a few posts regarding that I don't where it is and what happened to that. Can Anyone please guide me through so that I can go to the right thread and follow and get some info and benefits.

Sorry to post here in this irrelevant, but I don't know the way that's why. Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,,,,
aventhusiast

Juz got Taga Harmony Platinum LCR 60 SL for surrounds..

ec0b78e7eee9f9b76cc5c8c080ae2f15.jpg

2cfd017699d21981f8ccb4207aba57ce.jpg

eb7d8eeabf908efff566bbc39f0812e2.jpg

84fd8eee7c742976e700e4f0d75b9c18.jpg

400e18d1d289f6580ea35585079e802d.jpg

Last edited:
How LCR 60 SL is different from C-100, other than this speaker could be biamped?

LCR 60 can be used as left, center & right and also can be used as surround & surround back in vertical position, while C-100 is a dedicated center channel for horizontal use..

Yes.. they have bi-amp provision..

These are slim speakers.. Hence SL in the model.. Depth is just 11cm [emoji4] ..

Congrats Elangoas they look sweet, hows the built quality, pls check the back side of the speaker grills :D (kidding) Cheers.

Thx..build quality is good.. it feels heavy..

Ha ha sure.. Will check them..

LCR 60 can be used as left, center & right and also can be used as surround & surround back in vertical position, while C-100 is a dedicated center channel for horizontal use..

Yes.. they have bi-amp provision..

These are slim speakers.. Hence SL in the model.. Depth is just 11cm [emoji4] ..

Thx..build quality is good.. it feels heavy..

Ha ha sure.. Will check them..
Do I need to regret my decision to go for C-100 when I do have S 100 surround, a pair of back surrounds and floorstanders of Taga make only. Particularly when C 100 and LCR are more or less similarly priced ? I was thinking over LCR but then came to the conclusion I dont need surrounds in the front (In fact dont like it) and my AVR gives an option for FS surrounds as one of the listening modes[emoji32]

Do I need to regret my decision to go for C-100 when I do have S 100 surround, a pair of back surrounds and floorstanders of Taga make only. Particularly when C 100 and LCR are more or less similarly priced ? I was thinking over LCR but then came to the conclusion I dont need surrounds in the front (In fact dont like it) and my AVR gives an option for FS surrounds as one of the listening modes[emoji32]

Nope..Since you have (higher series) platinum series as center & surrounds, you may consider replacing the existing fronts with any platinum fronts (may be B40), so that they are timbre matched...

You anyways have dual subs, so may be you can move the entry level FS as surround back..Take the bass of the FS and it will act as 3 way satellite speaker for surround back..[emoji1]

Juz my thoughts..

Last edited:
I Have 2 subs TAGA SW10 2nd one is TAGA TSW200 So on both subs i have kept settings
Voloume full crossover full 1st sub sw10 phase zero second tsw200 phase 180 AVR all Speakers 80 HZ Crossover Sub 120 hz crossover in avr
Is it correct or should change anything please help

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back