Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

Hi All,

I think there are lot of forum members who own Taga Harmony products, which are discussed in various threads..

Let's have this thread collectively to share inputs on Taga Harmony products, price, availability and service..

I own Platinum sub SW-10 v.2 (dual), purchased from hifimart for 24.5K each.. Have issue with one of the subs, making weird noise.. Checked with hifimart on the service center in Chennai.. Need to get it fixed..

Apart from the small issue, very happy with the sub..

Hi,

I own a Marantz NR1509 and currently using it with some old but good speakers I had. I am planning to buy Taga Harmony TAV-506 v2 5.0 package and I am on a budget. I don't have a sub. I wanted to understand if 50W / channel output of Marantz is sufficient to drive these speakers. Will the FS be able to give sufficient bass with Marantz? My room size is 16 x 12.

Hi,

I own a Marantz NR1509 and currently using it with some old but good speakers I had. I am planning to buy Taga Harmony TAV-506 v2 5.0 package and I am on a budget. I don't have a sub. I wanted to understand if 50W / channel output of Marantz is sufficient to drive these speakers. Will the FS be able to give sufficient bass with Marantz? My room size is 16 x 12.
Hi I have tag 606 v3 denon 1500h floor stand speakers are ok but full bass you can listen only in subwoofer in my experience right now iam planning to purchase subwoofer go for bookshelf speakers Good one and take best subwoofer

Hi I have tag 606 v3 denon 1500h floor stand speakers are ok but full bass you can listen only in subwoofer in my experience right now iam planning to purchase subwoofer go for bookshelf speakers Good one and take best subwoofer

Okay. Got it. Thanks for your suggestion.

Hi,

FS can do bass to an extent, but not like the subwoofer.. But, if you already have good old speakers, you may add a sub instead to do the bass duty..

How many of the old speakers do you use with AVR?..

FS can do bass to an extent, but not like the subwoofer.. But, if you already have good old speakers, you may add a sub instead to do the bass duty..

How many of the old speakers do you use with AVR?..

Right now, I have only a stereo configuration. The result is just satisfactory for music. So, I was looking at this package to complete the surround too. If the FS could do the bass, thought of skipping the Sub.

I just purchased the SW-10 v3 from NextHifi.com for 26K. They also sell as Soundgroves in Amazon but over there the price is higher. You can go to NextHifi.com and negotiate the price via chat. I found them to be very professional and product was delivered to my Bangalore home in 2-3 days via BlueDart.
How to contact Nexthifi? tried calling the ph# mentioned on their website several times, it just rings but no body response, tried sending an email but the mail bounce back saying this email id does not exist, coz i see the Sub price what mentioned on their website it little more than what you have mentioned/got for.

How to contact Nexthifi? tried calling the ph# mentioned on their website several times, it just rings but no body response, tried sending an email but the mail bounce back saying this email id does not exist, coz i see the Sub price what mentioned on their website it little more than what you have mentioned/got for.
I had no idea of this seller. I bought a pair of Taga surround speakers from Amazon and when it was delivered, I found a card for nexthifi mentioning they will give good discounts. They were the third party seller in Amazon. So out of curiosity, I logged in their site and then started a chat with the owner. I was interested in SW10 and the price he had was pretty competitive, and on top of that I negotiated further and he agreed to it. He will change the price in the site temporarily for you and then you can make the purchase. Alternatively you can do a NEFT transfer. Post me two other fellow FMs also used the same method to get the SW10.The seller is also very responsive over whatsapp.

I had no idea of this seller. I bought a pair of Taga surround speakers from Amazon and when it was delivered, I found a card for nexthifi mentioning they will give good discounts. They were the third party seller in Amazon. So out of curiosity, I logged in their site and then started a chat with the owner. I was interested in SW10 and the price he had was pretty competitive, and on top of that I negotiated further and he agreed to it. He will change the price in the site temporarily for you and then you can make the purchase. Alternatively you can do a NEFT transfer. Post me two other fellow FMs also used the same method to get the SW10.The seller is also very responsive over whatsapp.
Oh that's good, which number to contact through whatsapp? the one on their website?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back