Tannoy Studio Monitor Ellipse 8 with ESI Juli@ [computer sound card] !

This is with a camera - what can I use to batch water mark pics ? suggestions..please.
Faststone Image Viewer was my firm favourite for all ordinary image viewing and processing (ie not serious gimp/photoshop sort of editing) in Windows. It has nice batch functions too.

Previously, it was irfanview --- but the FastStone product is much more polished and user-friendly. Both are free.

Shanti - you have a very nicely done office.
Actually I was also considering stand mounts but the fear of them toppling prevents me from going that route.

then you may not be having 3 yr old kids running around :) and even if you do, they would not be as shaitaan as mine.

then you may not be having 3 yr old kids running around :) and even if you do, they would not be as shaitaan as mine.

Well;;
My son is 11 now, but he was 3 [few years back] & was 'well behaved' cause I have always had stand mount speakers...
BTW - the 'scary' part of kids is not speaker topple - but tweeter 'poke' !
:indifferent14:

Well;;
My son is 11 now, but he was 3 [few years back] & was 'well behaved' cause I have always had stand mount speakers...
BTW - the 'scary' part of kids is not speaker topple - but tweeter 'poke' !
:indifferent14:

speaker topple is scarier for me coz loosing speaker is not a bigger concern than my kid getting hurt.

You have a very tastefully done office there, SHANTI!

Stupid question here: Isn't all that glass (framed pictures) really bad for sound (= lots of reflections)?

And those speakers somehow make me think E.T. :p

@ hydra - you are 100 % correct;
This is my office - floor is marble - walls are marble up to 30"
Lots of glass windows - 5' X 3' X 4 pieces & art works with glass et all.
This is far from an acoustically perfect environment.
However, it plays well. I could live with it.
Not for critical listening, but good for music in the office - better than an ipod doc or computer speakers - imho.

@ hydra - you are 100 % correct;
This is my office - floor is marble - walls are marble up to 30"
Lots of glass windows - 5' X 3' X 4 pieces & art works with glass et all.
This is far from an acoustically perfect environment.
However, it plays well. I could live with it.
Not for critical listening, but good for music in the office - better than an ipod doc or computer speakers - imho.

Tastefully done!
Shanti, Do you do business in art?

Tastefully done!
Shanti, Do you do business in art?

Hello Sir !

No;
I am not in the 'art business'
I just 'appreciate it' so if I come across works I like, I try and buy it - then I start to look for place to put it up..... My better half too is of the opinion that I have 'too many' works in a 'small space' [she is probably correct !] but I am not 'blessed' with 'extra real estate' wherein I could display / look @ & admire art the way in which I would have liked to.......

Not withstanding - I am not complaining.....
God has been kind & I am trying to make the most of it !
Do come for a listen if any one wants to know the result of computer audio & studio monitors in an office... My doors are open !!

Appreciation of Art and music are somewhere similar. Generally, they come together. Another similarity - both cost a lot and leave the owner with lighter wallet. But they are addictive. One more thing I am hooked to is Aquarium and swimming fish . They are poetic and enhances mood without any single malt. Next time, when I visit Mumbai - I will try to visit your place Mr. Shanti.

Appreciation of Art and music are somewhere similar. Generally, they come together. Another similarity - both cost a lot and leave the owner with lighter wallet. But they are addictive. One more thing I am hooked to is Aquarium and swimming fish . They are poetic and enhances mood without any single malt. Next time, when I visit Mumbai - I will try to visit your place Mr. Shanti.

Sir,
You are most welcome;
It will be nice to meet up.
Would you like to listen to active or passive stand mounts ?
I am 100 % stand mount fellow. In both cases I use a speaker that is placed on a 'stand' !

BTW - please do keep @ the love of fish.
I truly believe, if one does a thing that keeps him / her happy, then their performance in life [work too] will be 'better' !
Keep the fire alive, what ever you love, pursue it; Keeps ones personal development on the +ve side of things......

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back