tanny mercury vs wharfedale 9.1

gr_babu

hi pals

babu here from chennai,

can u guys suggest me which is better in performence and quality

tannoy mercury f1 custom or wharfedale 9.1 or q acoustics 1010

wharfedale sw150 or velodyne spl-800i subwoofer

can u people suggest me which of the above is better, purpose is 70% movies, 30% music

where do we get tannoy, velodyne and q acoustics brands in chennai

thx, waiting for ur reply

Last edited:
Both the Tannoy F1 Custom and the Wharfedale 9.1 are excellent speakers. The Wharfedale's 9.1 are a bit outdated and the Tannoy Mercury F1 are a new design. I would suggest you to hear both and select the one which sounds best with your electronics and of course to your ears.

For Tannoy Speakers contact the distributor ACOUSTIC ARTS PVT. LTD for a dealer in Chennai:

ACOUSTIC ARTS PVT. LTD
E-385 GREATER KAILASH II
NEW DELHI - 110048
Phone
+91 115 160 3949
Email
[email protected]

As for the subs the velodyne are great for their small size. So if you have space constraints go for the velodyne or else check out the Tannoy TS range of active subwoofers (in 8,10 & 12 inches) to go with the Tannoy Mercury F1 Custom speakers.

thx for ur reply

how abt Q acoustics 1010 compared to tannoy mercury vs wharfedale 9.1,
plzz give me suggestion

i have onkyo tx-sr 504 amp, are these q acoustics available in chennai

ur suggestion please

thx for ur reply

how abt Q acoustics 1010 compared to tannoy mercury vs wharfedale 9.1,
plzz give me suggestion

i have onkyo tx-sr 504 amp, are these q acoustics available in chennai

ur suggestion please

I have not heard Q acoustics so it would be difficult for me to guide you on them. Also I am not so sure if these speakers are available in India.

I would suggest you carry your onkyo 504 amp and audiotion both the Tannoy and Wharfedale speakers. This way you will know for sure which sounds good with your amp.

for the subwoofer velodyne is famous for its sub woofers. But if all the speakers are wharfedale, the same brand subw will be a good match but otherwise i think velodyne would be a better choice.

Also check out wharf Evos. I havent heard them but have read good things about it.

hey pals thx for all ur suggestions

whats the cost of velodyne spl-800i subwoofer

can u guys tell me where can i get these tannoy and velodyne speakers in chennai.

if it is not available in chennai, is it available in bangalore, ur reply plzz

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back