Tanotis contact

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

Does anyone have the contact number for these idiot's?
I made the mistake of ordering one small 100 rupee trigger cable for connecting between power amp and AVR 10 day's back.

They don't respond to calls or e-mails. Buch of morons.

Typically it takes a month or 3 weeks for them to deliver.

Have personally not ordered anything but know people who have

So wait for few weeks :)

I made the mistake of ordering one small 100 rupee trigger cable for connecting between power amp and AVR 10 day's back.

If it is just a trigger cable any 3.5 mm (or 2.5 mm) mono cable will work.
Not worth splitting hairs over Rs. 100

Just leave a stinking review, if applicable, and move on.
Cheers,
Raghu

Did exactly that! Gave them a one star with a review. Got a call immediately.

They said the order will take 12 day's for me to receive it. Huh! And they asked me to change my review. I said no way. Your customer service is crap. You don't deserve it. Let me receive the order and then I'll consider it. And hung up.

I've been chasing them since more than a week. After a review, they call. I'll change the review to a half star from a one star then.

This damn trigger cable isn't available anywhere else, unfortunately. Can't find it on Amazon

Same experience with them. Order RCA connector and waiting without any update for almost 3 weeks now. Send them an email after estimated date passed and got a standard reply as they import from US and will take time. Very unprofessional and pathetic customer support.

This damn trigger cable isn't available anywhere else, unfortunately. Can't find it on Amazon
Dang!! You are right.
3.5 mm mono patch cable is not available on Amazon, Flipkart, etc.

All of them are 1/4" stuff used by pro people. Check if there is a local music instrument store.
They may be able to point you in the right direction or mod one up for you.

Cheers,
Raghu

Dang!! You are right.
3.5 mm mono patch cable is not available on Amazon, Flipkart, etc.

All of them are 1/4" stuff used by pro people. Check if there is a local music instrument store.
They may be able to point you in the right direction or mod one up for you.

Cheers,
Raghu
He is just being anal about a 100 buck cable. A local shop was suggested long back. Personally, I feel it is a blatant misuse of the Forums resources to sort out a 100 RS cable issue. ;)

I'll just wait to see if they deliver this week end. Till then physically I have to keep getting up to put if off and on :D

Richie street is a 3 hour to and from voyage from where I stay :D I'll spend 2000 rupees on fuel for a 100 rupee wire lol

Really sorry, I deleted them from my mind and my cell. They really are a real bunch of idiots. They owe me for not delivering for my Apple air pad 2 silicone covers. Initially they used to what’s app me and later on just would not take either my calls or care to reply to my what’s app messages. I have stopped buying from them since then.

So two weeks have passed since they called me after I have them a negative review online. Yet, nothing. These guys are super scammers. They don’t answer calls or respond to emails. Buy at your own risk from these idiots. Trash customer service typical as in our country.

if you're looking at the most painless way to get such a cable

use the "3.5MM MONO MALE JACK TO 6.3MM MONO FEMALE INPUT " from the assortment and the other cable, and you have a 3.5mm male to male cable. Not efficient, but anyone with a credit card can make it

I've bought twice from Tanotis. Mostly connectors, adapters, switches, etc. They delivered exactly what they had described and the transactions were "as per spec" in every respect. They take weeks where most local online sellers deliver in days. This was documented up front and they delivered as per what they had said. I was not in a hurry, so it was fine with me. I have no experience contacting them for customer support, so I don't know how good or bad that part is. I'll continue to buy from them till I get a bad experience.

I often buy on eBay and Aliexpress from Chinese and European sellers, so I'm used to the weeks of delay anyway.

The Tanotis catalogue of products is unique in India. A lot of electronic parts they sell are simply not available elsewhere.

I was told 2 day's when I bought the item. I waited for a week. Then posted a negative review on Google. Immediately got a call from them. Till then I had sent numerous emails and made plenty of calls. No answer or always busy.

I was told end of the week. After that 2 more weeks passed. So for all I care, they are a typical company that provides zero support or care for customers.

Feel free to continue buying from them. I'm describing what my experience is. If I have paid for an item and been given a time frame, I expect it to be delivered within those limits. And there is no excuse for not answering calls or emails.

After I gave them a negative review, they immediately called me. And told me to change the review to positive. I told them they can go fly a kite. When I receive the product, I'll think about modifying it.

Yes, your experience was quite bad. This disinclination to respond to a customer query really gets my goat. Luckily, I haven't had to contact them yet.

@raghupb thank u so much! This man sent me this wire on his own! He had a spare one lying around. No hitches. Posted one to me from another city no questions asked! Now this is what the forum is about! Heartfelt thanks buddy!

Attachments

• IMG-20191005-WA0045.jpg
    IMG-20191005-WA0045.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 51
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back