Tapatalk - Mobile HFV Made Easier?

the feature seems to have some issue loading up since few days :mad:.is this a problem every tapatalk user is facing????

I am using the beta version of tapatalk on my blackberry. Functionality not as good as the tapatalk for iphone but does make life simpler. Throws up errors once in a while that go away on a restart of the app.

Some features that are glaringly missing are:
No alert when you have a PM. User has to keep poll their PM inbox
Embedded pics [imageshack,photobucket] can't be viewed

Still I would recommend Blackberry users to install this app. Much better than zooming in, clicking and straining your eyes trying to read.

Apart from hifivision, works well on diyaudio, avforums etc.

Last edited:
Update: There is a new Beta (version 10) for BB. Upgraded to it 2 days back. The nasty Exception errors are gone (atleast for now). No other visual change that I have noticed so far.

I also upgraded it on my blackberry and could not notice any change. I was not getting any error even in beta 9 on my bold2 9700.

Sent from my Android Mobile using Tapatalk.

I also upgraded it on my blackberry and could not notice any change. I was not getting any error even in beta 9 on my bold2 9700.

Sent from my Android Mobile using Tapatalk.
The errors could be phone or OS specific.

What version OS are you on? I am on v5.0 on a Blackberry Pearl 9100. I heard OS v6 is fantastic, yet to upgrade.

I used Beta 9 on Bold2 9700 with v5 without any problem*.

Then I upgraded to v6 (6.0.0.380) and I faced no problem* with Beta 9.

Now I am on v6 with Beta 9 without any problem*.

* The only problem which was and is there in all three is, that it does not show the right time of the posts, it shows +30 minutes.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back