tatasky hd audio problem ?

virendra_a

i just activate my hd box but problem is when i connected my stb through with hdmi i have no sound from tv spekers but when i connect my hd box with audio video cable then sound comes from my tv spekers plz help me?:sad::sad::sad::sad:

i just activate my hd box but problem is when i connected my stb through with hdmi i have no sound from tv spekers but when i connect my hd box with audio video cable then sound comes from my tv spekers plz help me?:sad::sad::sad::sad:
I can't answer this conclusively since I don't have TataSky HD yet. But, my guess would be, that there may be a setting in the set-top box to select the audio output via HDMI. It most probably is an option to select DD 5.1 output or PCM audio via HDMI. Also, your TV probably is not compatible with DD audio and the set-top box maybe setup by default to output DD audio. Just change the option to PCM and you should be all set to go. I hope this works for you, otherwise someone who has TataSky HD will be help to better.

Oops! Looks like while I was typing out my answer, 'yrk1969' already posted the same.

I have ps3 when i connected with same hdmi port and same hdmi wire i get the sound from ps3 but not from tata sky hd box

I ALSO CHANGE THAT BUT STILL NOT SOUND:sad::sad:

See if you have option to change the HDMI audio setting on your TV.
On the Panasonic I have, I can choose Auto/Digital/Analog. Only Auto/Digital work, I think Analog is used when connecting a separate audio cable.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back