Technician to repair avr amplifier

Muneer

hi guys

I have a harman kardon AVR model avr142. Digital audio (hdmi/toslink/coaxial) is not working..video is ok . local technician changed IC still not working.
Checked with Dubai harmon service centre, ( no authorised service centre in kerala)
They advised me no need to change the board. A good technician can repair it.yeah it is repairable. Anybody can suggest a good technician in Trichur or Ernakulam

muneer

There are some home theatre and audio retail and repair shops in ernakulam. I have heard of one angel electronics . They are authorised service centre for yamaha. Contact them . Even if they don't provide, they might know where it's done .

Welcome to the forum guys!
Good luck with your search for a local technician.

Stay safe!

i have a sonodyne sq 500 12 band graphic equalizer .it is working fine but led lights in octave controls are not working.anybody pls help me to repair it out.its better to help me by giving a circuit diagram of the equalizer.

hi guys

I have a harman kardon AVR model avr142. Digital audio (hdmi/toslink/coaxial) is not working..video is ok . local technician changed IC still not working.
Checked with Dubai harmon service centre, ( no authorised service centre in kerala)
They advised me no need to change the board. A good technician can repair it.yeah it is repairable. Anybody can suggest a good technician in Trichur or Ernakulam

muneer
My equipment goes only to Johnny in Fort Kochi...he is the best qualified, experienced high end sound and audio dept...

Back