Technics 1210 MK2

bhaskarcan

Got this yesterday evening....very good condn....running smooth :) . Needs some cleaning & lubrication....then ready for the rack, beside it's fairer sibling.

e17m.jpg

hnwd.jpg

Maybe one from here.....

6tat.jpg

Regards,
Bhaskar

Last edited:
Got this yesterday evening....very good condn....running smooth :) . Needs some cleaning & lubrication....then ready for the rack, beside it's fairer sibling.

Amazing. How did you score it? Looks in very good nick.

Congratulations! Looks to be in great condition! I like this colour very much. Prefer it to the silver somehow.

Congrats!! Looks in terrific nick. Which TT are you referring to as its fairer sibling, the 301?

I'm guessing he means a silver coloured 1200 :eek:hyeah:

Regards,
Bhaskar

WOW, congratulations Bhaskar! Looks in great condition.

BTW, come on Bhaskar, there has to be a story and we are all eagerly waiting for it :)

Cheers and keep spinning...

Last edited:
Hello,

Congratulations on your new acquisition. this looks to be in great condition.

As Record Player mentioned " We are waiting for the story behind aquisition of this great TT"

WOW, congratulations Bhaskar! Looks in great condition. If I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ping me.

BTW, come on Bhaskar, there has to be a story and we are all eagerly waiting for it :)

Cheers and keep spinning...

Thanks RP for your kind offer...will definitely ask you if I need any suggestion.

But unfortunately there is no behind the scene story. One of my sources called me yesterday morning and told me about the TT. Since it was 1210(black) decided to take it. Price was agreed and he delivered it in the evening. Checked it thoroughly as far as my knowledge goes, found ok. Paid the vendor and that's all. Very boring but happy to have another technological marvel. :)

Regards,
Bhaskar

Oh, good shot bhaskarcan, successive score! Garrard-301, Garrard-401, Technics-1200MK2. Best wishes.
Regards,
sunder.

PHEW - 301, 401, SP-10, 1200, 1210.....that is some lineup I must say. I guess you must be in the nth stage of Audio Nirvana :)

Any more legends to the above list?

Escaped a Lenco L75 few days back on the bay when I lost my highest bid of 78 pound by 1. Anyway already too many. I'm not going for any more till next one comes in my way. :)

Congrats Bhaskarda. Another marvel in your inventory. Kudos to your passion and level of contacts (sources!). This table seems to be in near mint condition.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back