• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Technics SP-15 on eBay

HiFiMART.com

anilva

SP-15 is a decent turntable from the Studio Professional (SP) series. I am not sure of the condition, but seems to be getting shipped from Tokyo. Shipping, customs....?

Cheers.

anm

sorry for OT, but there is a technics sl 303 available. What should be the fair cost for a decent condition TT, but the cart/ stylus is not original. A "classic" is put in recently.

grubyhalo

This may not in any way be of help, but if it was me, I'd stick to the SP series. The furthest I'd go would probably be the SL1200 series if I am inclined to tweak a bit. Based on what I've been reading, the other models may not be worth the hassle. Wish I could be more helpful :)

P.S: This one seems to be like a good deal for a well-regarded TT provided you don't mind the cracked dust cover and can lump the shipping cost...

YAMAHA PX-3 Linear Tracking Turntable - eBay (item 120533526132 end time Mar-21-10 14:43:03 PDT)

Last edited:
Reactions: anm